sbbc : where is frank?

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 has just been unbelievable in general.

My buddy's buddy interned at some LGBT magazine. Dude was on the phone with a gentleman who identified as a female. Didn't know which pronoun to use and was legit sweating over the possibility of offending the person.

He's such a victim of 2017 its hilarious.

Gorge the tight moist body Mr Fring...

I had a pretty decent core and lower back workout.

The pre workout was still surging through my lifestreams so I blasted arms (almost all variants of curls completed)

My buddy's buddy interned at some LGBT magazine. Dude was on the phone with a gentleman who identified as a female. Didn't know which pronoun to use and was legit sweating over the possibility of offending the person.

Haha, I can definitely imagine something like that going down. These are some weird times

I had a pretty decent core and lower back workout.

The pre workout was still surging through my lifestreams so I blasted arms (almost all variants of curls completed)

.....Interesting Mr Fring...

Kl9Lzcw.gif

My answer is to say buddy, bud, bub, or boss.

Always bet on black

Not if all his kids flop out of the NBA. Lavar's schtick just doesn't seem like like it will work when his only remaining active playing kid is with the Shanghai Sharks.

lol you know nothing about me

I get my soy lattes with pumpkin spice

I don't know if anyone follows the GSelevator on twitter but John Lefevre has is pretty funny. A couple of years ago in the fall he tweeted:

Uggs, a new iPhone and Pumpkin spice latte, the white girl trifecta.

Two months ago we had a call at work with a "woman" who I was told was formerly a man. The 'person' on the other end of the phone sounded like a guy, a very manly voice that in no way sounded anything like a woman.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Have a good one.

Apparently Levar Burton is receiving hate because of Lavar Ball lmao.

People are stupid.

A couple of years ago on a late Thanksgiving afternoon I realized that I needed to get some beer. The closest store was Walmart. When I pulled into the parking lot I was reminded that the sales start on Thanksgiving. I walk into the store and it was fucking packed. However, the sale hadn't actually started yet so there was just a big crowd of dummies standing around waiting. I was able to get in and out very quick. Multiple people commented about how I was the smartest guy in the building because I was getting beer and getting the fuck out of there.

I learned my lesson that day and stocked up on food and beer so I won't have to go to a store until next week.

A couple of years ago on a late Thanksgiving afternoon I realized that I needed to get some beer. The closest store was Walmart. When I pulled into the parking lot I was reminded that the sales start on Thanksgiving. I walk into the store and it was fucking packed. However, the sale hadn't actually started yet so there was just a big crowd of dummies standing around waiting. I was able to get in and out very quick. Multiple people commented about how I was the smartest guy in the building because I was getting beer and getting the fuck out of there.

I learned my lesson that day and stocked up on food and beer so I won't have to go to a store until next week.
Ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back