sbbc : where is frank?

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed hard at BDs reason for not doing squats.

"Perform these at your own risk but don't be sad when all you have to show for it in 5 years are a couple of herniated discs and a huge ass. "

That's actually what I think of crossfit.

It's fuckin amazing how quick 30 can creep up on you

Try 40 :(

My advice is to eat clean, get sleep, and work out like you are 20. What is shocking and depressing is to see people your age who don't take care of themselves. Busted at 43 is not uncommon. You see guys who are fat fucks and look mid 50s, and chicks who look like "mom".

The truly horrifying thing is to see couples your age where one of them is in great shape and the other is completely busted.

Aside from being less stupid and less drunk, with increasing hangovers, I feel the same as 21.

I figure Ill step into the lab around 45 and by then modern science should have us living to 150-170.

Got up at 3 for work, showered and drank coffee, completely forgot that it was 20 degrees outside and it was gonna take 15 minutes to defrost my car

Aside from being less stupid and less drunk, with increasing hangovers, I feel the same as 21.

I figure Ill step into the lab around 45 and by then modern science should have us living to 150-170.
Never too early to step into the lab.

"WHATEVER IT TAKES." - Rich Piana

Remember this

So far so good fam. Check back with me 3rd week of December tho LMAO

lol im in med school. I have a practice exam on the 6th of December so can relate, then the real one not long after

I'm fucked with the stress, anxiety, and everything else I have going on in my f'd up head.

I start my training for job A December 11th.

Been talking to some ppl, it's a way better job than I realized, with my experience already, as long as I work hard and apply myself, I have a real good shot at making a real good living.

you guys are lucky in the states, you can get meds for what you need.

I can't even get anything to help me out, unless I say I want to off myself lmfao

I start my training for job A December 11th.

Been talking to some ppl, it's a way better job than I realized, with my experience already, as long as I work hard and apply myself, I have a real good shot at making a real good living.

no doubt you will mate, that's one thing about you, you keep trying to better yourself, and that's what'll make you successful

you guys are lucky in the states, you can get meds for what you need.

I can't even get anything to help me out, unless I say I want to off myself lmfao
What you consider "luck", is the exact reason we have a massive pill problem, with junkies and constant ODs

What you consider "luck", is the exact reason we have a massive pill problem, with junkies and constant ODs

true true.

I guess it has its own positives and negatives.

Here, it depends on the doctor you see and how willing they are to give you something.

Other than that, you can't get shit, unless you register with a new place and try your luck again lol

oboy.
just wait for additional decades to 'creep up' on you.
from 'hey, baby..'
tumblr_omeqmdyv6c1toamj8o1_400.gif

to 'get off my lawn!' before you know it.

Last edited:
I was at the bills game yesterday and the only good thing was that I started the chargers defense in my fantasy league.

Stub hub center is a pretty good place to watch a game though.

true true.

I guess it has its own positives and negatives.

Here, it depends on the doctor you see and how willing they are to give you something.

Other than that, you can't get shit, unless you register with a new place and try your luck again lol
Here, all you have to do to get, let's say Xanax, is say you have anxiety.

At one time my brother was going to 4 or 5 different doctors, getting 30 pills a month from each, keeping most for himself and selling the rest. They usually go for 4-5 dollars a bar.

I was at the bills game yesterday and the only good thing was that I started the chargers defense in my fantasy league.

Stub hub center is a pretty good place to watch a game though.
I'm going to the Bucs/GB game at Lambeau in a few weeks

Here, all you have to do to get, let's say Xanax, is say you have anxiety.

At one time my brother was going to 4 or 5 different doctors, getting 30 pills a month from each, keeping most for himself and selling the rest. They usually go for 4-5 dollars a bar.

lol yeah.

I tried to get on celexa (that's what you guys call it there) and I got told to fuck off and to try some therapy bullshit that has like a 6month+ to a year waiting list. So I only have this gym shit to try keep myself occupied with something.

If I said I wanted to off myself, they'd probably give me them to cover their backs

lol yeah.

I tried to get on celexa (that's what you guys call it there) and I got told to fuck off and to try some therapy bullshit that has like a 6month+ to a year waiting list. So I only have this gym shit to try keep myself occupied with something.

If I said I wanted to off myself, they'd probably give me them to cover their backs
Almost impossible to OD on Xanax unless you mix it with alcohol, then it's really easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back