SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever consider not being a huge piece of shit to people?

No.

Dude's over here projecting feelings onto his dogs and posting them in the sports section of a message board... a little ribbing is justified.

Nothing personal.

No.

Dude's over here projecting feelings onto his dogs and posting them in the sports section of a message board... a little ribbing is justified.

Nothing personal.

You could've just stopped after your first period. The rest is all bullshit

No.

Nothing personal.
how's your dog doing, lumi?

how's your dog doing, lumi?

You guys are great. Mostly because everyone knows the answer to this question because you're a bunch of knitting circle level gossip queens.

So I'll clear the air nice and easy.

I got an opportunity for a dog in late 2016, A Euro Doberman that a guy used as a stud and took pick of the litter which apparently is some normal protocol in the dog breeding world. I suppose they originally planned to keep him but then decided not to. A 10 week old Dobie.

So me, loving Dobermans, went for it.

I had him for about 8 weeks... things were mostly fine, puppies are a pain in the ass but that's not that big of a deal. But what broke me is that at the time, no one was home enough to care for the guy, and as much as I'm NOT some dog coddling PETA member (dog's are fairly tough) he managed to break one of his toes fairly severely while I was at work (I think he got it caught in the screen door because he would jump against it not sure tho)... I come home and he's bleeding all over the place (still happy as a clam tho), so I go the whole vet route, and then now he's got a foot wrapped that can't get wet for several days, and well... I have to go to work.

So I stayed home, called a super nut bag dog shelter, asked if they could find him a home, sent them a picture... and he had a new home that week. I followed up on him a couple times after and seemed everything was going well.

Anyway, that sucked... but it was the best decision for the dog and maybe I'll give that another shot when I have a better set up for caring for a dog.

I sent this story to PUO, because he's a dog / dobie guy himself and we had some history discussing it so I felt I owed it to him to share the story. But you're all a bunch of girls so most of you know and take little jabs (Like Mike E's Location lol) when it suits you.

You guys are great. Mostly because everyone knows the answer to this question because you're a bunch of knitting circle level gossip queens.

I got an opportunity for a dog in late 2016, A Euro Doberman that a guy used as a stud and took pick of the litter which apparently is some normal protocol in the dog breeding world. I suppose they originally planned to keep him but then decided not to. A 10 week old Dobie.

I had him for about 8 weeks... things were mostly fine, puppies are a pain in the ass but that's not that big of a deal. But what broke me is that at the time, no one was home enough to care for the guy, and as much as I'm NOT some dog coddling PETA member (dog's are fairly tough) he managed to break one of his toes fairly severely while I was at work (I think he got it caught in the screen door because he would jump against it not sure tho)... I come home and he's bleeding all over the place (still happy as a clam tho), so I go the whole vet route, and then now he's got a foot wrapped that can't get wet for several days, and well... I have to go to work.

So I stayed home, called a super nut bag dog shelter, asked if they could find him a home, sent them a picture... and he had a new home that week. I followed up on him a couple times after and seemed everything was going well.

Anyway, that sucked... but it was the best decision for the dog and maybe I'll give that another shot when I have a better set up for caring for a dog.

I sent this story to PUO, because he's a dog / dobie guy himself and we had some history discussing it so I felt I owed it to him to share the story. But you're all a bunch of girls so most of you know and take little jabs (Like Mike E's Location lol) when it suits you.

Good story dude. Glad you looked out for what was best for the dog. It's really hard having animals when you have to work so much.

This is how they remove brain tumors

Lol look at this :eek::eek::eek: sharing his feelings

nothing like going out for a bike ride with the sun shining and then getting caught in the rain coming home.
just awesome.

If you're very lucky and they don't have fingers like U87 Glioblastomas. Then you're fucked even if you have access to everything imaginable.

Good story dude. Glad you looked out for what was best for the dog. It's really hard having animals when you have to work so much.

Those bathrooms don't clean themselves

No.

Nothing personal.
So I stopped by the vet to see if my friend was ready to come home. They said he was and I brought him home. Right after I get home the vet's office calls and says that the dog did good and he is resting comfortably in his kennel. Says he should stay over night because he went into surgery late in the day. I tell her this is odd because my dog is in my house staring at me. She was not pleased, but I can tell the dog is very happy to be home. You call it projection, but I see a twinkle in his eye and a smile on his face.

Watching this makes it so hard to believe how out of touch Ben Carson is. He was an amazing neurosurgeon who was a pioneer in his field.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back