SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this makes it so hard to believe how out of touch Ben Carson is. He was any amazing neurosurgeon who was a pioneer in his field.

You don't have to be smart to be a surgeon, but you do need to be very fucking good at what you are doing. I went to grad school with an absolute savant of the highest order but apparently he is just a mediocre neurosurgeon.

"Mediocre neurosurgeoun"

Hes a fucking neurosurgeuon TRD, this is a karate forum, not the stanford alum forum, mediocre is pretty good when in the field of fucking brain surgery you dork lol

"Mediocre neurosurgeoun"

Hes a fucking neurosurgeuon TRD, this is a karate forum, not the stanford alum forum, mediocre is pretty good when in the field of fucking brain surgery you dork lol

His ratemyMD comments are hilarious.

Surgery residents remind me of the student pilots that I've known. Kinda arrogant and not very good socially, but I guess it makes sense, when you have a job where you have to concentrate on an important task, mainly by yourself

Unfortunately I can't post stories of people I know but if you ever meet me in person, ask me about that neurosurgeon, or the art theft. Both crazy stories.

Unfortunately I can't post stories of people I know but if you ever meet me in person, ask me about that neurosurgeon, or the art theft. Both crazy stories.
If we ever meet in person, you wont get a chance to tell stories because suplex city will commence immidiately while i sprinkle your unconcious body with printed out mean posts you made towards me on Sherdawg

Kyle can't hoop lol

In this era of online dating (tinder, bumble, etc.), the positives definitely outweigh the negatives, but man, sometimes it’s tough to get a read on these chicks’ pictures. How do you politely ask someone if their pictures are legit/Not from 2 years and 30 pounds ago?

Trust me, that isn’t an issue. But the 21-year old dime I’ve been seeing just left to study abroad for 4 months, so I’m back on the dating scene.

headed to a 5-star all inclusive in Cancun in March, cannot wait. lined it up perfectly with the spring breaks of the top schools (arizonas, FSU, Georgia, Penn St, Texas, etc.)

In this era of online dating (tinder, bumble, etc.), the positives definitely outweigh the negatives, but man, sometimes it’s tough to get a read on these chicks’ pictures. How do you politely ask someone if their pictures are legit/Not from 2 years and 30 pounds ago?

Add them on Snapchat if they have it

Looking back I should've just put it directly in my profile. Something as simple as like "my pictures are recent and I expect yours to be as well"

Granted it worked out in the end, but it would've saved me some wasted time. Bitches were late 20s with early 20s picsbup

Add them on Snapchat if they have it
Good call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back