SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back I should've just put it directly in my profile. Something as simple as like "my pictures are recent and I expect yours to be as well"

Granted it worked out in the end, but it would've saved me some wasted time. Bitches were late 20s with early 20s picsbup

Good call

I feel you, Homie. And I’m not an asshole, but that’s false advertising lol. If you don’t look like your pictures, I think the person has every right to handle it as they please.

I feel you, Homie. And I’m not an asshole, but that’s false advertising lol. If you don’t look like your pictures, I think the person has every right to handle it as they please.
Lol yeah absolutely

Dude there was one "date" where I met her and hoooooly shit she was ugly. Like, props to her for the camera work I guess. I bounced with the quickness

That’s the fucking problem, Anus.

I see this guy is still missing some brain cells huh?

Sorry I misread what you wrote. The 2nd sentence still stands though.

Lol yeah absolutely

Dude there was one "date" where I met her and hoooooly shit she was ugly. Like, props to her for the camera work I guess. I bounced with the quickness

Lmao fucking nightmare scenario. It’s amazing what these Instagram filters, etc. can do

Lmao fucking nightmare scenario. It’s amazing what these Instagram filters, etc. can do
I met a chick the other day and she didn't have fucking cat ears or stars around her head at all. Fucking bullshit.

Online dating is the GOAT though. Probably gonna be on an OkCupid commercial in a year or so. Can't recommend that shit enough

I met a chick the other day and she didn't have fucking cat ears or stars around her head at all. Fucking bullshit.

Lol

Honestly, giving out your number for snapchat or just texting with them is a good deterrent for that.

Personal experience, it has saved me from an awkward date twice.

I mean, if youre going to take the leap to meet them in person, you shouldnt hold on to your phone number like it's a state secret from the Cold War

In the early running for my summer of 2018 jam.

that's some funny shit.
in my day, we had to actually just walk up to bitches
and engage them in convo, seeing where it led.
image.png

no social media of any kind whatsoever..

Honestly, giving out your number for snapchat or just texting with them is a good deterrent for that.

Personal experience, it has saved me from an awkward date twice.

I mean, if youre going to take the leap to meet them in person, you shouldnt hold on to your phone number like their a state secret from the Cold War
My formula is to just go up to them in person to begin with.

A lot easier in indiana tho where im considered big instead of fat and the hottest girls would be considered bad decisions in FL

My formula is to just go up to them in person to begin with.

A lot easier in indiana tho where im considered big instead of fat and the hottest girls would be considered bad decisions in FL

We're talking about dating apps, Ang. I take your point on meeting in person being better than rolling the dice online. It is obviously the more "natural" way to go.

Good luck in Indiana. Theres hot women everywhere, Ang- just might have to dig a little harder. Lol

We're talking about dating apps, Ang. I take your point on meeting in person being better than rolling the dice online. It is obviously the more "natural" way to go.

Good luck in Indiana. Theres hot women everywhere, Ang- just might have to dig a little harder. Lol
I work at a fortune 40 company that employs thousands of ppl. Im also really stupid and outgoing, i dont have a problem meeting girls, because im stupid.

My standarfs have already lowered tho since moving here, girls i thought were meh, have become super hot lately. Had to stop looking at chicks from back homes fb and snap, fl hot chicks look like super models compared to the best chicks here.

Bumble has by far the hottest girls (at least in the NYC area).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back