SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lol at this pic that appears when I scroll to the bottom of the page and the sherdog twitter feed shows up

DTWoUP8WAAAN7zT

Not enough Doc River gifs in the universe for this shit

I made nearly carb free “fried chicken” and carb free “fried pickles” (baked). Glorious.

Life is complete.

Just lol at this pic that appears when I scroll to the bottom of the page and the sherdog twitter feed shows up

DTWoUP8WAAAN7zT

Not enough Doc River gifs in the universe for this shit
I fucking hate womens mma lol. I try not to knock it too much but I legitimately hate it.

I fucking hate womens mma lol. I try not to knock it too much but I legitimately hate it.
Lies. You and CiH were two of her biggest supporters.

Cca-6_rW0AEzp_D.jpg

You son of a bitch.

holla at that Dramamine, my brother gets motion sickness too and it works well for him

The Fairies in the Puget Sound were rough on him haha

Long story short; I quit working a few years ago and was planning to buy a sailboat to cruise (extensively). While in the Florida keys my wife and I are on a boat headed for a reef and some snorkeling. It was just some mild chop and she is not looking good. About 30mins later she is just hurling over the side of the boat.

So much for my dream of cruising around the world on a 50' ClubSwan. FML.

It's mostly shit... but it's delivered some great moments.

7760kK.gif

I don't know if I ever enjoyed one singular moment in MMA more than this.

Long story short; I quit working a few years ago and was planning to buy a sailboat to cruise (extensively). While in the Florida keys my wife and I are on a boat headed for a reef and some snorkeling. It was just some mild chop and she is not looking good. About 30mins later she is just hurling over the side of the boat.

You know... it doesn't take long to get past that. She just has to go through hell for a few days and she'll be ok.

You know... it doesn't take long to get past that. She just has to go through hell for a few days and she'll be ok.

I don't know about that. She couldn't handle the mildest chop. It was nothing.

Should have asked her about sea sickness when i met her in the bar.

mqdefault.jpg

I don't know about that. She couldn't handle the mildest chop. It was nothing.

Should have asked her about sea sickness when i met her in the bar.

Look it up, imagine if people joined the coast guard or Navy and got discharged for sea sickness lol.

It's a passing ailment, although I will say that being a drinker, eating poorly or being unfit make you more likely to suffer from sea sickness. Just saying.

What's the over/under on that dudes lifespan? I'm going with 42.

most pointless lift ever. he's going to be a cripple in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back