SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't stand addicts. I don't even care what they're addicted to, the moment it becomes destructive you can go get fucked.

The only time this ever worked in my favor, a neighborhood kid (5 years younger) I grew up with was on a Xanax + Coke binge and suddenly showed up at my house late at night with a box that had his new PS3 and a few games, apparently his mom was going to take it away and he was trying to save his poor Call of Doodie... he asked if he could store them at my place. I said sure... when he finally came out of the binge, he couldn't remember what he did with it.

I sold that shit that week... get bent you lowlife piece of shit.
That never happened.

LOL @ this cold-blooded, pragmatic Darwinian Superman. It is so rich after the bleeding heart "my dog got a boo boo... so i had to get rid of it..." story

When things got tough you couldnt even take care of a fucking puppy, Lumi. Spare me your Only the Strong Survive bullshit. Lmfao

LOL @ this cold-blooded, pragmatic Darwinian Superman. It is so rich after the bleeding heart "my dog got a boo boo... so i had to get rid of it..." story

When things got tough you couldnt even take care of a fucking puppy, Lumi. Spare me your Only the Strong Survive bullshit. Lmfao
<bball2>

MMG4z.gif

lmfao

Dunno who's worse in that story

Probably me.

He'd been on a destructive path for a few months, and because I was an older / responsible presence in his life his mom would reach out to me to help. Had she purchased it I wouldn't have sold it, but he was selling weed rather successfully for a while before he became a user... so he had purchased it himself.

But you know what, nah... he was worse.

He borrowed my The WIRE DVD set, and I tend to keep things in impeccable condition, I'm a bit OCD that way (Chimp would be proud)... when his whole world crashed and he got kicked out of his house his mom asked if I could help clear out his room, take whatever was left behind etc.

It was a nightmare... just a complete mess of trash and shit tossed around, never really seen anything like it. And there was my The WIRE season 1 DVD... all scratched up out of its case on the floor with cocaine residue on it... this mother fucker was doing lines off the DVD I let him borrow.

That's unforgivable from any angle.

I get this line of thinking Streetz, and it tends to come from some bleeding hearts that don't think.

My mistake was getting presented with the puppy in the first place and just giving it a shot. The situation was just unfair to the pup, and as much as I enjoyed him and the time I got with him, it was winter (short days) and at the time I'm gone from sun up to sun down and he's just on his own... and dobie's aren't the kind of docile dope mutt that thrive in that environment, HE was better off without ME... wasn't an easy choice, I talked to quite a few people about it but it was the right choice.

Him getting hurt was icing on the cake, it was proof that I was inadequate in caring for him and it wasn't a "boo boo" he some how broke off an entire metatarsal and had it surgically removed... and the care thereafter was multiweek, in which he needed to be supervised and cared for so that it didn't get infected... and I wasn't capable of that.

Pup ended up in a way better situation and I made sure of that.

I get this line of thinking Streetz, and it tends to come from some bleeding hearts that don't think.

My mistake was getting presented with the puppy in the first place and just giving it a shot. The situation was just unfair to the pup, and as much as I enjoyed him and the time I got with him, it was winter (short days) and at the time I'm gone from sun up to sun down and he's just on his own... and dobie's aren't the kind of docile dope mutt that thrive in that environment, HE was better off without ME... wasn't an easy choice, I talked to quite a few people about it but it was the right choice.

Him getting hurt was icing on the cake, it was proof that I was inadequate in caring for him and it wasn't a "boo boo" he some how broke off an entire metatarsal and had it surgically removed... and the care thereafter was multiweek, in which he needed to be supervised and cared for so that it didn't get infected... and I wasn't capable of that.

Pup ended up in a way better situation and I made sure of that.
Sounds like a reoccurring theme in the illustrious life of Lumi

"it was winter (short days)"
"dobies aren't docile"
"just gave it a shot"
"HE was better off without ME" (lmao)

lumi's big book of big excuses

"it was winter (short days)"
"dobies aren't docile"
"just gave it a shot"
"HE was better off without ME" (lmao)

lumi's big book of big excuses

Lol

I suppose saying I made a mistake in getting him in the first place and was inadequate in caring for him was not taking enough responsibility?

I could have been selfish and kept the pup... would have sucked for the dog but at least all of you would have respected me haha.

I really can't stand addicts. I don't even care what they're addicted to, the moment it becomes destructive you can go get fucked.

The only time this ever worked in my favor, a neighborhood kid (5 years younger) I grew up with was on a Xanax + Coke binge and suddenly showed up at my house late at night with a box that had his new PS3 and a few games, apparently his mom was going to take it away and he was trying to save his poor Call of Doodie... he asked if he could store them at my place. I said sure... when he finally came out of the binge, he couldn't remember what he did with it.

I sold that shit that week... get bent you lowlife piece of shit.

Lol

I suppose saying I made a mistake in getting him in the first place and was inadequate in caring for him was not taking enough responsibility?

I could have been selfish and kept the pup... would have sucked for the dog but at least all of you would have respected me haha.

lots of people get dogs and find out that it's more responsibility than they bargained for, and wind up moving on. that doesn't bother me at all

the respect issue is about you selling something that didn't belong to you, which you promised you would hold on to for safekeeping. that's stealing, plain and simple. it's also a betrayal of trust. if you didn't like the guy and didn't want to be associated with him, should have told him straight up "no, you can't keep your stuff here". just because he's an addict doesn't mean it's ok to steal from him. lol @ this logic

but at least you didn't murder him i guess? that's something to build on

lots of people get dogs and find out that it's more responsibility than they bargained for, and wind up moving on. that doesn't bother me at all

the respect issue is about you selling something that didn't belong to you, which you said you would hold on to for safekeeping. that's stealing plain and simple. it's also lying/betrayal of trust. if you didn't like the guy and didn't want to be involved with him, should have told him "no, you can't keep your stuff here". just because he's an addict doesn't mean it's ok to steal from him. lol @ this logic

but at least you didn't murder him i guess? that's something to build on

You're right.

I planned on just holding it until he returned to pick it up... something about him having no recollection just pissed me off, he owed me money as it was (common when people you care about need help and you aren't aware of what addiction does to people), and I figured I'd never see that (I didn't) so I just made that decision, meh... I was younger and felt justified in it at the time.

You are right tho.

You're right.

I planned on just holding it until he returned to pick it up... something about him having no recollection just pissed me off, he owed me money as it was (common when people you care about need help and you aren't aware of what addiction does to people), and I figured I'd never see that (I didn't) so I just made that decision, meh... I was younger and felt justified in it at the time.

You are right tho.

fair enough

honestly this whole story hinges on the fact that it was a ps3 and not some piece of shit xbox

no man deserves to lose his ps3

Lol

LMAO

Ita advanced to meth now. Been crazy lately. Found a decapitated body floating in the lake, turns out some dude ate her up and was feeding her to homeless people. Was Harley Gwindens niece. Leader of the hells angels. We've got his place dug right up looking for others. Lots of young girls missing we've just chalked up to overdoses. U got outta thwre. Bought a house in pickering beach last year. work out of courtice and bowmanville now, nothing exciting anymore.

Meth? oh you go Oshawa. nice. Dead bodies, missing girls and meth --- and to think my father in law thought Toronto was a messed up place when i started dating my wife - LOL.

This Fentanyl thing is crazy. My buddy's ex-wife came from a great family with great values. She worked, she wasn't some spoiled rich kid (although she was spoiled flying in the family jet). Last summer I get the email about her OD'g on Fentanyl. It's like WTF?

Someone off'd the niece of the Hell's Angel's leader? That will go down well.

I bet Courtice and Bowmanville have no shortage of white trash domestic drama if my ex-sister in law is any indication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back