SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me how you truly feel as you were typing this poetry? Let it oscillate Mr Luminaire...
You still out there slaying dem hoes you ol fuckin poon hound Mr. Senri?

For anybody who doesn't check out the YLYL thread this gif is fucking epic.

EfgTHZW.jpg

For anybody who doesn't check out the YLYL thread this gif is fucking epic.

EfgTHZW.jpg
Didn't catch the bald headed (lady?) on the left abandoning that dude when the second bull comes the first time I saw this. Fucking hilarious

Give me the poetry of eloquence Mr Moon...
You are always goofing around. Should change your name from Senri to Fuckin Goofballs. I wish I had the capability to change names because you would either be Poon Hound or Goofballs.

You are always goofing around. Should change your name from Senri to Fuckin Goofballs. I wish I had the capability to change names because you would either be Poon Hound or Goofballs.

Settle down Mr Moon.... Every day aim to become better, i need you to be beautiful for The Nexus...

put your kids in private school, what's wrong with you?

I'll wait for college for that. This is 'Murrica, everyone cares about where you went to college (which still bewilders me), not high school. IME it's only England where they talk about what 'boys school' someone went to.

Funny story: A few years ago I spent time in Wales integrating a business unit of a UK acquisition. When I was given the overview of the team someone mentioned that "John", the business unit leader, went to some boys school before Cambridge. I remember thinking, "what, did he get kicked out of regular school and was sent the local 'coconut college' for delinquent youth ?". Turns out that boys school was for the kids of British upper class Dukes, Lords and otherwise inherited titles and wealth. Someone had to explain to me what that meant and that I should be impressed.

I was going to mention that I went high school in a virtually windowless building designed at the low point of western architecture in the 70s, where the cops came by every Friday afternoon to pick up someone. For once, I shut my mouth and just said, "oh, I see".

I was going to mention that I went high school in a virtually windowless building designed at the low point of western architecture in the 70s, where the cops came by every Friday afternoon to pick up someone. For once, I shut my mouth and just said, "oh, I see".
It was more often than that...Queens is still the Uni where the private school kids go to in Canuckistan...PM incoming...

Last edited:
Code yellow at my daughter's high school today. Some kid went into a classroom and started beating the shit out of another student.

When will kids learn to pay up their drug debits?
school needs prime Morg Free IMO

It was more often than that...

It was but Fridays seemed to be the pretty much a sure bet for the cops coming by to pick up someone.

My favorite thing about that high school was that early on when thugs ruled the place, a police cruiser would circle the running track during football games just in case some shit was starting. I was always amazed at how the cops could look at a crowd and pick out the right guys to harass. I remember walking by a cop with a group of my buddies and the cop saying to the one guy who was a criminal, "hey, how old are you?". I mean this guy was a serious criminal but he dressed clean cut and didn't go around mean mugging people. Pretty impressive IMO.

The Principal was even worse than the Substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back