SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know when to stop sometimes. I'm kind of that way, I get on a roll and just keep going. I probably have low grade savant syndrome. Creates some very awkward social situations.

I was out drinking with a bunch of friends on Friday night.

Start talking to a couple of 20 year olds

My buddy comes over and apparently I say "this is so and so and he'll suck your dick" to the one 20 year old who apparently was clearly gay

Another buddy comes over and I say "and this fucker hates the Jews", he was stunned and didn't deny it as a result

I also accidentally insulted their college major

My buddy comes over and apparently I say "this is so and so and he'll suck your dick" to the one 20 year old who apparently was clearly gay

Another buddy comes over and I say "and this fucker hates the Jews", he was stunned and didn't deny it as a result

Id love to hangout with you polish, and im sure Rona would too, you sound like a great wingman for gays

So you go out and talk to dudes?

So you go out and talk to dudes?

It was a chick and a dude.

I'm engaged so I'm not out prowling. But if I get drunk enough and I overhear a conversation I feel I should be a part of I jump in.

This was the same night a gay dude tried to pick me up

Id love to hangout with you polish, and im sure Rona would too, you sound like a great wingman for gays

We would have epic road trips

DxxsKI0.png

It was a chick and a dude.

I'm engaged so I'm not out prowling. But if I get drunk enough and I overhear a conversation I feel I should be a part of I jump in.

This was the same night a gay dude tried to pick me up
Sounds like you and canrona would make a great duo

New thread putos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back