SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, heard it all before.
"its not the dog, it's the owner."
or
"he's never done anything like this before, he must have been provoked"
right.

Genetics are overblown except for extreme cases.

I could be built like a marathoner or I could be built like a power lifter, all depends on my diet and training.

Obviously can't change your bones (you're not going to have longer arms or be taller etc)

Same with fat people, they aren't genetically fat, they just have fat parents with fat habits that they pass down to their fat fucking kids.
Lmfao

yep, heard it all before.
"its not the dog, it's the owner."
or
"he's never done anything like this before, he must have been provoked"
right.
Doges of peace

A pitbull ate some bitch around here recently

All I heard was omg see?! The dogs are bad, the owner was such a sweet person

...yeah great story. The even better one is about how the owner was a bitch that left it chained up and hungry all day every day in the freezing cold while the other little dog got to go inside

Wait so it ate her? Nah dood no way

My neighbor a few doors down has a pitbull. She's no where near strong enough for it, so every once in awhile it gets loose while she's taking it for a walk. It's run up on me a couple of times, but thankfully it's as sweet as could be. There are a few of them in the neighborhood more broadly, never any issues I've heard about. Another guy's got loose and came around the corner as I was walking to my car. I was stuck so I just yelled sit and it sat and then the owner came running around the corner. That one seemed nice too as it just waited for him and then went with him without issue.

touching story bro

one of the last cases I responded to whilst still working was a little 7 year old girl playing with her toys on the front steps of her house. two loose pits ran up and mauled her, chewing off her nose and both her ears. they no doubt would have ripped her throat open had the dad not run out of the house with a .45. he hit one, it lived. and the other got away. owner was charged, blah blah blah
little girl is disfigured and traumatized for life.
but I'm sure it was the 'owner, not the dog'.

I'm just saying, there are plenty of pits that don't do that shit. So yes, I do think it was the owner.

My best friend had a huge rottweiler growing up. Thing was awesome. It was also really nice. But if you ran, it would chase you. It never bit anyone, and if you stopped, so would it. We used to have it chase friends all the time that didn't know any better. Best gag ever.

I'm just saying, there are plenty of pits that don't do that shit. So yes, I do think it was the owner.
while I see what you're saying and agree to some extent, my point is these dogs are predisposed to this type of behavior.
most dogs when scared or threatened will growl and bare their teeth.
when pits feel threatened in any way, their first instinct is to bite.
and their bite is ferocious and extremely damaging. and they don't let go.

the incident that occurred in the UK some years ago that led to the breed being banned was one in which
a pit bit a little girl in the face and wouldn't let go, even with the owner trying to get it to release the child.
after SIX hours, the dog finally released its grip on the kid.

never heard of a golden retriever doing that. or a german shepherd or even a rott.

a pit bit a little girl in the face and wouldn't let go, even with the owner trying to get it to release the child.
after SIX hours, the dog finally released its grip on the kid
What the fuck was going on for the 5 hours and 59 minutes when the dog had the kids face. Could you not slice, stab, shoot, electrocute, set fire, punch, kick, or cut the dogs dick off to distract it long enough to let go?

What the fuck was going on for the 5 hours and 59 minutes when the dog had the kids face. Could you not slice, stab, shoot, electrocute, set fire, punch, kick, or cut the dogs dick off to distract it long enough to let go?
they tried all of those things and more. they had dudes hammering it, punching it, tugging on it, etc.
the owner tried to soothe it by gently caressing it to reduce it's 'stress' from being threatened by a little kid and
that's what finally worked. the dog relaxed and let go.
lol, I saw a pit in the hood once that bit into a fucking tree and didn't let go for at least an hour.
smh

they tried all of those things and more. they had dudes hammering it, punching it, tugging on it, etc.
the owner tried to soothe it by gently caressing it to reduce it's 'stress' from being threatened by a little kid and
that's what finally worked. the dog relaxed and let go.
lol, I saw a pit in the hood once that bit into a fucking tree and didn't let go for at least an hour.
smh
So they could have just slit the dogs throat and waited for it to bleed out and saved 6 hours of everyone's time? I love some doggies, but if a kid's face is being eaten then you just kill the dog instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back