Schaub- Holly Holm "One of the greatest if not the greatest female fighter of all time"

Tito said it best when he said, "one of the best fighters...of the night."

Brendan Schaub yesterday on "Below the Belt"

Claims Holly Holm has a top 3 game against the cage male or female and is "One of the Greatest if not the greatest female fighter of all time."

Timestamped 43:50

Schaub is one of if not the most annoying YouTube people things of all time

Nice list of excuses.
Gdr was not a robbery
She’s lost to miesha 100% of the time they’ve fought.
Shevchenko and cyborg beat her easily. Holly has a great career but when you only talk mma she has precisely one meaningful win in her whole career

GDR was a robbery. Nothing to say about the Miesha fight cause what you say is correct ofc - the point is what you make of it.

What do you consider "a meaningful win"?

very good performance by Holm but seriously Megan lost to Cindy Dandois via submission, wmma curse: beat some bum and be named goat or serious title contender, being blonde also helps

Bullshit, shes not the best. Great fighter though, top 3 maybe? top 5 definately.

very good performance by Holm but seriously Megan lost to Cindy Dandois via submission, wmma curse: beat some bum and be named goat or serious title contender, being blonde also helps
Lol blonde pride!

One of the greats for sure but "if not the greatest" ? lol she is way below Amanda, Cyborg, JJ, Valentina and fuck maybe even Ronda if we are talking about MMA career overall

Top 3 cage clinch male and female!?
Is this guy smoking crack?
She’s strong and good at getting dominant postition but does fuck all while there. How does that equate to top 3 in all mma?

She was controlled in the clinch by Shevchenko, for fucks sake. So yeah, the guy was probably blitzed out of his mind.

One of the greats for sure but "if not the greatest" ? lol she is way below Amanda, Cyborg, JJ, Valentina and fuck maybe even Ronda if we are talking about MMA career overall
Valentina is a better fighter but I'm not sure she's way above Holm career wise, Valentina has more good wins but Holm has the best win between them and a title so it's close.

Holly Holm is 5-4 in the UFC.
Outside the UFC she beat absolute nobodies.

What a crock of shit.

Hate on her all you want but Cyborg is the greatest female fighter of all time. She's the biggest and undefeated for 13 years straight.

I haven't been very enthusiastic about Holly in the past, but I was very impressed with how she fought Megan and I've become more of a fan because of it.

Ronda ranks better than her even, tbh.

shev, a 125'er, outskilled her in the strandup....
holm had every physical advantage in the book.

Holm is top 5 imo, but definitely not the greatest.

No "even" about it! Holm is the Weidman to Ronda's Andy. :D
The Chris has the 2nd most MW belts, with the 2nd longest MW title reign, in the history of the sport (PRIDE and UFC) so that is a bad example.
I better example would be calling Holm Matt Serra.

The Chris has the 2nd most MW belts, with the 2nd longest MW title reign, in the history of the sport (PRIDE and UFC) so that is a bad example.
I better example would be calling Holm Matt Serra.
True, I was more thinking of the bunch of competitive losses right after being thought by many to be near unstoppable.

There are even some similarities in the type of opponents - Tate = Rockhold (wrestler/BJJ expert), Romero = Cyborg (physical beast), GDR = Mousasi (technical striker and both losses kind of controversial).

Holly Holm is 5-4 in the UFC.
Outside the UFC she beat absolute nobodies.

What a crock of shit.

Hate on her all you want but Cyborg is the greatest female fighter of all time. She's the biggest and undefeated for 13 years straight.

And has also beat absolute nobodies and smaller women. Or smaller women who were nobodies. And she frequently cheated to do that.

Back