Schaub kisses his son on lips; condemns Yoel Romero for Rockhold

Is that you, Pat?

pat-barry-motiviert-rose-namajunas_8415_w620.jpg

Hey, I am not trying to be a rude pig here. Not sure what your issues are with a father and son kissing, if you had issues with being molested when young i am really sorry dude. but there is nothing wrong with a father kissing their son at all.

What is really wrong is people think it is wrong.

unless Schaub knocks his son out then uppercuts him from hell... THEN kisses him, its not really the same is it op

People going on about schaub kissing his son but think it was super cool and funny when Romero did it to Luke.

You guys are looneytunes.

Hey, I am not trying to be a rude pig here. Not sure what your issues are with a father and son kissing, if you had issues with being molested when young i am really sorry dude. but there is nothing wrong with a father kissing their son at all.

You're a child-molester and trying to project your perverted fantasies onto others!
That, and you have no sense of humor.

why would you ask me that based on what i said?
Because you're an adult (I assume) You're comparing your dad kissing your adult self to kissing a child.

That's why.

Because you're an adult (I assume) You're comparing your dad kissing your adult self to kissing a child.

That's why.

you see a difference, simply based on age? really? on the lips? wow.

Schaub is just jelly that it wasn't him that got the kiss of death from gay hey-zeus himself.

you see a difference, simply based on age? really? on the lips? wow.
Yes, really. wow eh? You think kissing your child is the same as a 60 year old kissing a 30 year old? Really? Wow.

Schaub will be like Will Ferrells Dad in daddy’s home 2

I don’t kiss kids in the lips, but if it isn’t sexual... ok it’s still a little weird, but it’s not my life

Why would you even want to kiss your son on the lips instead of cheek or forehead? Very weird, but who cares.

Jesus Christ, the threads here get dumber by the day.

i kiss my 2 year old son on his lips sometimes cause i love him so much <3

there's a different between wrong and off-putting. People saying its wrong are close-minded or have related demons (as you mentioned). I personally wouldn't do it, but there's nothing actually wrong with it as long as its not sexual. The person who said any "father who kisses their son needs to be in jail" should really think before they speak/post

Kissing your son is not even remotely the same as kissing an unconsenting, barely conscious person.

I don’t think kissing your kids on the lips is wrong but leave it to Abu Schaubi to word it in a creepy way.

Back