Schaub kisses his son on lips; condemns Yoel Romero for Rockhold

There is one thing I read in here almost everyday that reminds me why I don’t listen to this asshole.

LOL... You guys debating this one.

Moving on.

It's really weird. Didn't know people did that until I saw it on tv a few years ago.

Kissing your son is not even remotely the same as kissing an unconsenting, barely conscious person.
giphy.gif

Yes, really. wow eh? You think kissing your child is the same as a 60 year old kissing a 30 year old? Really? Wow.

on the lips! lol. hey man, didn't mean to offend you. go ahead and go for it. just isn't something i'd do. didn't mean to embarrass you or anything.

These people's mouths were in contact with vaginas, anuses, dicks and whore's mouths thats why for me is disgusting

These people mouths were in contact with vaginas, anuses, dicks and whore's mouths thats why for me is disgusting
So I guess you can't give anyone handshakes either because you jerk your dick and finger sluts?

God damn Schaub is an idiot. He was probably a good dude when he first started MMA but all those KO's started awakening a Mr. Hyde in him apparently.

You're a child-molester and trying to project your perverted fantasies onto others!
That, and you have no sense of humor.

Wow dude, I think you need a little help to be honest. If kissing my son on the lips makes me a molester, ok then, ya got me. 7.5 years I have kissed my son on the lips and nobody says a word at all, some dude with some sort of issues unknown to all that does not know me nor my son accuses me of being a child molester.

I honestly feel bad for any and all people that think as you do, maybe you needed more parental love as a child, that is fine, but to think others are perverts as you think, that is a shame for those of us that provide all the love and support our children need.

Maybe i should also stop teaching him martial arts as well as the body contact may offend you in some way. I think you really need some support.

Brendan condemned Yoel Romero for kissing Luke Rockhold after their fight.
But he praised Tom Brady for making out with his son...because Brendan does the same!

55:03

------

SCHAUB:
"Why did he (Romero) kiss Luke Rockhold on the lips?
Let's stop that, man!
Unless it's your son, quit doing that"

"I kiss the shit out of my son on his little, bubble gum lips. He has lips just like his Dad on him."

CHIN:
"At what age would you stop doing that?"

SCHAUB:
"6th grade you gotta stop. It's ok throughout elementary school."

6th grade is a little late...i'd say about 3rd grade

This kid is 10...imagine guy kissing him on the lips...
maxresdefault.jpg

Back