Schaub on Curtis Millender: I'm not ready to ride his dick-train

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Despite looking amazing in his UFC debut, Brendan is not impressed with Curtis at all apparently.

Beating Thiago Alves and Patrick Cote is not impressive according to Schaub. Brendan says Thiago is the easiest fight at WW being 45 years old (TA is 34).

curtis-millender-bellator-170-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

Oh Brendan, he really loves to talk about dick doesn't he...

1wKt5b0.jpg

More obsessed with cock than Sherdog.

The dude just needs to come out at this point.

Shaub is always down to ride the BBC train. idonbelivit.

lol, i don't know what to make of him.

Things Schaub and Trump have in common:
Black Paladin has never listened to them speak for more than one minute at a time.

I am so glad that many of you "take one for the team" and give us news on people like Schaub, Dolce, JRE, etc., because I can't take it. I am sincerely thankful to any who get these pieces of info out.

How the fuck is it that Brendan Schaub is even worse at being a podcaster/broadcaster than he was as a fighter.

Despite looking amazing in his UFC debut, Brendan is not impressed with Curtis at all apparently.

Beating Thiago Alves and Patrick Cote is not impressive according to Schaub. Brendan says Thiago is the easiest fight at WW being 45 years old (TA is 34).

curtis-millender-bellator-170-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

Cmon bro, all he said was Alves and Cote are passed their prime and we shouldn't go crazy before he beats a top ten.

He was also joking about Alves age...

<{hughesimpress}>

Brandon Shwab was never a good fighter.

1 - Perry didn't fought/murk Alves, Cote or Millender
2 - 80~ welterweights and Alves is the easiest fight? ok then
3 - Thiago Alves and Schaub have the same age LOL
4 - Sage definitely won
5 - These 2 morons knows nothing about this sport, idk why y'all keep listening that dogshit

Can people please stop talking about the stupid shit that Brendan Schaub says? Just let him fade away into the obscurity we all knew he was destined for already.

millender vs perry (assuming he beats griffin) is THE fight

How the fuck is it that Brendan Schaub is even worse at being a podcaster/broadcaster than he was as a fighter.
Well he was a top ten, world class fighter and he's an even better podcaster by all metrics so this post is a hunnit percent fail, m'man

whoever takes time to listen to this guy must be fucking lost in life

Back