Schaub on Ngannou: "I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d--k like everyone."

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

"I am not ready to crown him Heavyweight champion of the world, the G.O.A.T like everyone else right away."

"I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d*ck like everyone. He has to prove it to me."

"..I am just not ready to get on my fucking knees and welcome him to America with my mouth wide open."

I am not sure why Brendan would always reference Francis' junk while evaluating him as a prospect. And apparently penises can have dual nationalities according to him:

In discussing UFC 211, Schaub threw out the suggestion that Stipe Miocic can be considered the HW GOAT because of the guys he beat, and the only guy left for him to fight is Cain. Francis Ngannou is as of the moment not ready for the top guys according to Brendan. I don't know why he had to comment on Francis' junk, but he did.

1wKt5b0.jpg

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/schaub-francis-ngannou-has-a-huge-french-hog.3531715/

"I am not ready to crown him Heavyweight champion of the world, the G.O.A.T like everyone else right away."

"I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d*ck like everyone. He has to prove it to me."

"..I am just not ready to get on my fucking knees and welcome him to America with my mouth wide open."

I am not sure why Brendan would always reference Francis' junk while evaluating him as a prospect. And apparently penises can have dual nationalities according to him:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/schaub-francis-ngannou-has-a-huge-french-hog.3531715/

Didn't he say he was bisexual or have that tendencies

Pffft Schaub has never seen a dick he didn't want to suck.

Last edited:
I mean, he probably does, if not why the fuck even bring that up in first place, but hey, he likes what he likes.

1wKt5b0.jpg

Yeah, whatever Brendan.

What is it with Schaub and dick....

LOL this guy wants Francis' D so bad <45>

he doesn't want to suck it because he's black? schaub confirmed white supremacist

With every quote, clip and soundbite I hear from this Schuab goof...I loathe him more intensely.

As someone who personally says way too many gay things in an attempt to be funny, Schaub really does take it too far. He's like Milo if you remove any ounce of comedic ability.

Not surprised, he is always mentioning dicks or some sort of sexual physical reference to a man. Heard it many times on his podcast.

Instead he spent his summer trying to engorge himself on Conors Irish dick.

projecting already?

brendan cant keep that french hog out of his mind... and apparently off his mouth as well

So if he did believe the hype he would have no problem sucking dick...This guy talks about dicks a lot, like way more than he talks about women or pussy. As a matter of fact I don't think I've ever heard him talk about women the same way he talks about dudes and their cocks.

BB just working on his amazing "standup skills"dont hate guys..if anything people should upset at rogan for giving him advice to do this lol

he is making money though so good for him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back