Schaub on Ngannou: "I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d--k like everyone."

Schaub is lying. His HW bias defeats him.

You can't come off talking about another man's d---k in that much detail without putting a little too much thought and energy into that man's d---k.

"I am not ready to crown him Heavyweight champion of the world, the G.O.A.T like everyone else right away."

"I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d*ck like everyone. He has to prove it to me."

"..I am just not ready to get on my fucking knees and welcome him to America with my mouth wide open."

I am not sure why Brendan would always reference Francis' junk while evaluating him as a prospect. And apparently penises can have dual nationalities according to him:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/schaub-francis-ngannou-has-a-huge-french-hog.3531715/

Out of all the references one can use to use to suggest you're not a wagon jumper or crowd follower Schaub decides to use his own and very specific reference to describe jumping on the Ngannou bandwagon, makes me wonder what Schaub really wants to jump on.

DDMx_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Rogan and Schuab are starting to share a brain and soul.

They need to take a break from one another.

Lol based off this Shuab is basically saying he's not just gonna put any Cameroon dick in his mouth.

If Ngan wants it hes gonna have to prove himself to be the best. Shuab has standards yo

No instead you're taking it up the ass from Rogan and sucking danas lil cack. We know how you roll Schaub...

Ngannou vs BLACK BEAST UFC HW TITLE 18'

Who would make a reference about sucking another dude’s knob ?

Oh, right...

There’s a reason I don’t like that asshole. I refuse to listen to that guy. I just pick up fragments of the stupid shit he says, in here.

Fuck that clown.

anigif_sub-buzz-13645-1491247972-12.gif

Actually that is exactly what he was doing after the fight. Well schaub gonna schaub.

"What do I think of Francis Ngannou as a fighter? I'll tell you one things that's 100% true and it's that I don't want to blow this guy. I mean, I really don't want to put his big cameroon penis in my mouth. Straight up, even if he called me right now and whispered very nice things, like all of the things I desperately want to hear from him.. it's not like I'd invite him over and just drop right on my knees with my mouth wide open." -Brendan Schaub

"I am not ready to crown him Heavyweight champion of the world, the G.O.A.T like everyone else right away."

"I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d*ck like everyone. He has to prove it to me."

"..I am just not ready to get on my fucking knees and welcome him to America with my mouth wide open."

I am not sure why Brendan would always reference Francis' junk while evaluating him as a prospect. And apparently penises can have dual nationalities according to him:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/schaub-francis-ngannou-has-a-huge-french-hog.3531715/

If you are obsessed with BBC then all you talk about is BBC.

#BBC Brendan!!!!!!!

#TEAMBBC

Schaub's obsession with dicks is odd. He must have some repressed memories he's running away from.

tenor.gif

Schaub only sucks white boy cock.

He likes his cock pale and creamy in colour.

Back