Schaub on Ngannou: "I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d--k like everyone."

Schaub should shudder thinking about what Francis would do to his soul.

xIaW4Jp.gif

i would really love to see Shaub make a return to MMA, just to get knocked into oblivion again

Let's be honest Brendan, yes you are.

We know it, you know it, Ngannou knows it.

You want to spit polish that black mamba and the thought of it is probably in your head the majority of the day.

Not even a #nohomo disclaimer could save him

Schaub seems like a real life Mac from IASIP

"I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d*ck like everyone. He has to prove it to me."/

So he's essentially saying that he's not trying to suck Ngannou's dick until Ngannou proves himself worthy of getting his dick sucked by Brandon... that's literally gayer than saying he'd suck Ngannou's dick outright lol.

All respect to gays though. It's 2017.

Brendan should stop alluding to sucking Ngannou’s dick, given that if Ngannou got angry enough, he could easily force Brendan to suck his dick.

I don't think he's only into Ngannou, hasn't he done this before (a lot of times) to other fighters.

Brendan should stop alluding to sucking Ngannou’s dick, given that if Ngannou got angry enough, he could easily force Brendan to suck his dick.

You say that as if that's not what Schuab really wants to happen,

its amazing how successful shaub has been since he retired from mma. out of all the fighters in the ufc, how the hell does shaub go on to become a successful podcaster, comedian, and media personality lol.

So he's essentially saying that he's not trying to suck Ngannou's dick until Ngannou proves himself worthy of getting his dick sucked by Brandon... that's literally gayer than saying he'd suck Ngannou's dick outright lol.

All respect to gays though. It's 2017.

so in other words he is ready to suck him if he beats Stipe

its amazing how successful shaub has been since he retired from mma. out of all the fighters in the ufc, how the hell does shaub go on to become a successful podcaster, comedian, and media personality lol.

Just look at the current Billboard top 100. People like terrible things for some reason.

Back