Schaub reality check

I can't watch that again is way too uncomfortable.

I remember...Joe told him before the podcast that wanted to have a serious conversation with him about the direction of his MMA career and Shaub chose to have it on the podcast and not private

Yeah. Was real considerate of Rogan tomhave that talk with him. And also to make sure he had the talk with him on his podcast....and not in private.

Aparently joe did not want to air the episode but Brendan said joe should

Brenda Schaub now explores his bisexuality on Fighter and the Kid with Bryan Callen. Maybe Brenden needed fighting to assert his latent homo personality. Joe just made him gay.

I watch JRE all the time and listen to it in traffic on the reg, but I can't think of 2 or 3 times I laughed at all at Joe Rogan's brand of comedy. Joe great at MMA commentating and he has one of the better podcasts but his comedy isn't funny.

But why did he do it on air or even in the studio at all? That’s my point.

If I recall correctly, Joe said he wanted to talk to him privately about his career, and Schaub pushed for having it on the podcast(not realizing how blunt the conversation was going to be).

Bored tonight so listening to Rogan give Schaub a reality check again. Damn dude was kind of delusional about how the fight was going w Travis and just his career in general. Good that he actually listened to his friends and gave up fighting. Not much a fan of his but props to him for grinding and prospering in a new career.
He's still delusional, don't worry. He said he's no longer a fighter and has become a comedian.

i was hoping someone reality checked schaub again about his shit "Comedy"

Rogan was and is a self-indulgent, vainglorious imbecile. There was no need for him to do that live. He also took 20 minutes to say what could have taken 5 minutes. But he was really indulging in his "honest analysis to a friend", savoring his own words as they spewed out. Truth is, Rogan wasn't looking out for Schaub, he was feeding his own ever-swelling ego.

x6iwyq.gif

Schaub has done well for himself post fighting...u cant hate on that

On one hand Brendan heeded the advice and saved (what's left of) his brain; on the other hand, now he's a personality and everything he's done since has been exponentially more annoying.

Rogan was right in giving Schaub his two cents, i just don't know about doing it on the podcast thats kind of savage lol

I watch JRE all the time and listen to it in traffic on the reg, but I can't think of 2 or 3 times I laughed at all at Joe Rogan's brand of comedy. Joe great at MMA commentating and he has one of the better podcasts but his comedy isn't funny.
For Joe to take so much pride in his Comedy, he sure is shitty at it.

SChaub had a false sense of skills and talent in MMA, I'm surprised he never got to a title shot with he current state of the Hw division he was in...

Dude Rogan was way out of line to do that on air.

Even if Schaub said it was cool I doubt he thought Rogan was gonna go that hard in the paint.

Rogan could have at least scaled it back after seeing Schaub reacting to it like wtf.

Back