School Directory

hey, does anyone know of a good academy/gym near the chattanooga Tn area? Im looking to start up but dont know which gym to go to

ones I'm considering

chattanooga fight factory

Chattanooga jujitsu academy

The help is appreciated

Have you chosen yet?

Name- Las Cruces PAL Boxing Club

Location- Solano, Las Cruces, New Mexico

What they teach- Boxing

Instructors- Louie Burke (New Mexico Boxing -) Sam DiPace, Rick Vasquez, Lencho ?, Chris ?

Schedule- 5:30-8 (or often later) 70 bucks a year

My email- [email protected]

The name of the school : Champions clup Faclon
Location; including city, state, country : Doha Qatar Al-Muntazah Area
What they teach " Muay Thai ,Taekwondow and kickoxing
Instructors : Issam Laffasi(World Champion at WAKO) Anwar..etc
Class information; including schedule and pricing : roughly 150 USD monthly

hjust wondering if anyone hear has heard of alpha omega mma in rockville centre. instructors include joe donavon, jimmy vennitti brian egan adam shortz and chris defiris. any input would be great

anybody know of any good muay thai spots in Pittsburgh

it seems like California has fucking everything

School
Albuquerque Kickboxing & MMA

Location; including city, state, country
4th and Menaul Marketplace, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA

What they teach
-Muay Thai (Member of Thai Boxing Association of the USA)
-Erik Paulsen's Combat Submission Wrestling
-Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with Gi
-Mixed Martial Arts (Combines what you learn in Muay Thai, CSW and BJJ and transitioning)
-Filipino Martial Arts (Eskrima)
-Jeet Kune Do principles (Certified under Dan Inosanto)
-Kids classes (Little Dragons)
-Real Kickboxing Cardio Bag and Mitt class

Instructors

Ray-KB.jpg
- Sifu Ray Yee: owner, head coach and main Muay Thai instructor. Muay Thai coach of Diego Sanchez, Demacio Page and more

lenny-sr.jpg
- Lenny Lovato Sr. - Advanced Grappling Coach.

image002.jpg
-Diego Brandao, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu coach. Recent recipient of BJJ black belt. Professional MMA fighter (12-6)

lenny.png
-Lenny "Godfather" Lovato - Professional MMA fighter (8-0) and MMA Instructor. Recently defeated Nate Mohr for Desert Rage 145 lb title.

20090717071359_mikey_3.JPG
-Mikey "Burque Bulldog" Lovato - Professional MMA fighter (10-1) and MMA Instructor

Lorenzo.JPG

-Lorenzo Barraza, sparring coach with 30+ years of boxing experience.

Class information; including schedule and pricing
-Real Kickboxing (Monday-Saturday): Intense, fast paced 1 hour classes focusing on fast combos and techniques
-Muay Thai (Monday-Saturday): Training under Sifu Ray, 1 hour of intense, technique based classes. Sometimes includes light sparring.
-Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Tuesday, Thursday 5:30 PM): Recently added, I'm in this class, it's a great class.
-Combat Submission Wrestling (Monday-Saturday)

Full time unlimited memberships run $85/month. Excludes BJJ

Full Membership w/BJJ is about $100-125/month, but gives you access to all classes at any time.

Website link, if available
Albuquerque Kickboxing

Your email address so that other members can ask you questions about your school
[email protected]

Last edited:
Name: Myers Martial Arts
Style: MMA/BJJ
Instructor: Eric Myers

Look it up on google! Putting KY on the map!

Evolution Muay Thai
(646) 649-3976
12 West 27th Street, 2nd Floor
Between Broadway and 6th ave.
New York City, New York 10010

We offer Muay Thai, Brazilian Jui Jistu (BJJ), Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)

Instructors:
Brandon Levi- Muay Thai
Rob Rogan- Muay Thai
Rene Dreifuss- BJJ

Evolution Muay Thai was founded in 2006 by Kru Brandon Levi. Originally from Australia, Brandon moved to New York City in 2004 after fighting in Thailand to pursue his dreams of running his own club. Originally teaching out of Fighthouse, Brandon has just opened up his own gym in a spacious, new location. We cater to all levels of students with classes 7 days a week. Check us out and try trail class!

Visit us at:

Evolution Muay Thai NYC

Or contact us at:

[email protected]

Riverside Boxing
Oswego, NY 13069
Boxing (Education, Fitness and Competitive)
Monday-Friday 2PM-8PM
Saturday-2PM-6PM
Sunday-Closed

School: SSF Submission Academy

Clarksville TN 37040

Disciplines: MMA, BJJ, Muay Thai, Sambo, Kali, Krav Maga and Judo

Instructors: Ron Dayley, Mike Merriman, Yannick Jones, Charles Costello, Thomas Campbell, Carl Lawler, Nate Landwehr, Cory Alexander, Chris Coggins, Steven Durr

Information: Prices vary, classes available 6 days per week

E-mail: [email protected]

Last edited:
after looking i cant find a muay thai gym in california near simi valley, its located right next to moorpark and the san frenando valley

if anyone goes or knows of a place it would be awesome to get the info

Por Leelajan Elite Gym

I know of a gym, its quite new, they are small but steadily increasing, they are called Por. Leelajan Elite Gym, they are based on the outskirts of Bangkok, so everything is cheap.

The cost of training at the gym is 8000 baht, which is one of the cheapest prices I know around, this doesnt change anything with the training. I have trained at a few places in Bangkok and the instructor actually worked a lot on your technique in his own special way.

The accommodation is also cheap, on the camp at 1200 baht per month or in apartment for 2500 baht per month.

Por. Leelajan Elite Gym is well worth the visit, you will learn alot from chai he has so many techniques, he will show you one technique and be able to show you another move to counter it, amazed me.

The gym also has western boxing taught by kenneth, he is from the USA, he is very good, I did 1 session with him, abundant with knowledge, from what he told me, he faught in Japan and was a ruthless fighter.

check the gym out at Por. Leelajan Elite - Por. Leelajan Elite

Back