scientists discover why men with older brothers are more likely to be gay

Well you could make an argument that

It’s cultural cause it’s biological.

You think somebody just decided one day to hate on gays for no reason?

Were ppl conditioned all these years to dislike gays, or are they conditioned now to accept n like them?
Other cultures at other times have has very different views toward homosexuality, there are excellent articles on ancient Greece and Rome if you are interested.

I would have pretty much the same reaction to seeing gay dudes screw as I would seeing a couple of morbidly obese heteros get busy.

11763747.gif

Yes cause morbidly obese is unhealthy n it’s normal to be repulsed by it.

You’re comparing gays to someone unhealthy.

You’re proving my point

Yes cause morbidly obese is unhealthy n it’s normal to be repulsed by it.

You’re comparing gays to someone unhealthy.

You’re proving my point
Lol no , I would have the same reaction watching too moderately overweight butt ugly people screwing

... and it's not because they pound each other behind the barn.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/study-finds-men-with-older-brothers-likely-to-be-gay/

More info at the link.
You might want to edit the title to include that it has nothing to do with how many brothers you have, but how many times your mom was pregnant before you were born. If your mom aborted 15 boys before you were born you'd be gay as rainbow colored aids even without any of them making it to birth.

Gotta be more than that...
Some people are silent when they see Injustice some people are vocal about it, I've been vocal about gay rights for a very long time.

Lol no , I would have the same reaction watching too moderately overweight butt ugly people screwing

Now you’re backpedaling cause you exposed your self n prove my point.

But this example isn’t any better really

You’re comparing ppl who could even be considered attractive or good looking on their own to unattractive “butt ugly” ppl.

That’s why it’s abnormal n unnatural

If the gay guy was having sex with a woman you wouldn’t think it’s disgusting cause it’s normal for a healthy looking man to be attracted by healthy looking woman.

Healthy looking man being attracted by another healthy looking man is not normal n that’s why you find it disgusting n compare it to morbidly obese

Some people are silent when they see Injustice some people are vocal about it, I've been vocal about gay rights for a very long time.

Aren’t you a true humanitarian!!!

What’s next? ppl attracted to kids n animals?

I mean that’s another example of injustice, right?

Some ppl are vocal when they see abnormal behaviour.

You might want to edit the title to include that it has nothing to do with how many brothers you have, but how many times your mom was pregnant before you were born. If your mom aborted 15 boys before you were born you'd be gay as rainbow colored aids even without any of them making it to birth.

Hmmn. I'm not sure what to write here. I liked your post because I appreciate the input, but at the same time I feel that the title is fine because I'm basically quoting the article I link to.

Does anyone else think it needs to be changed for accuracy?

But why so vocal though?

It’s like you have a personal interest

I'm not so vocal like you say. I'm just tolerant which means I oppose intolerance. I don't march at their rallies or donate to their causes. I'm just not bothered by them, if they are happy and not messing with my life why would I care one way or another. The odd thing is to be opposed to them for no reason or because you think it's ungodly.

My personal interest is I don't like people discriminated against. I would stand up for anyone being shamed or bullied, especially because of religious dogma

Other cultures at other times have has very different views toward homosexuality, there are excellent articles on ancient Greece and Rome if you are interested.

There were gays here n there? K...

It doesn’t change the fact that most men don’t naturally like being “hit on” by other men.

It’s abnormal

Now you’re backpedaling cause you exposed your self n prove my point.

But this example isn’t any better really

You’re comparing ppl who could even be considered attractive or good looking on their own to unattractive “butt ugly” ppl.

That’s why it’s abnormal n unnatural

If the gay guy was having sex with a woman you wouldn’t think it’s disgusting cause it’s normal for a healthy looking man to be attracted by healthy looking woman.

Healthy looking man being attracted by another healthy looking man is not normal n that’s why you find it disgusting n compare it to morbidly obese
That's not backpedaling that's called check mate

There were gays here n there? K...

It doesn’t change the fact that most men don’t naturally like being “hit on” by other men.

It’s abnormal
Ergo cultural not biological which is what you claimed

Just quit while your behind

Aren’t you a true humanitarian!!!

What’s next? ppl attracted to kids n animals?

I mean that’s another example of injustice, right?

Some ppl are vocal when they see abnormal behaviour.
Yeah when you have to go there it's clear you're getting your ass kicked, it's not even moving the goalposts that's changing the freaking sport

From same parents?

They must live near a nuclear reactor or something
No, all 3 different. 2 gay men and one lesbian. The 2 gay men had no father figures. The lesbian had overbearing male presence.

Back