scientists discover why men with older brothers are more likely to be gay

Hmmn. I'm not sure what to write here. I liked your post because I appreciate the input, but at the same time I feel that the title is fine because I'm basically quoting the article I link to.

Does anyone else think it needs to be changed for accuracy?
I wasn' being serious about the title, just a little snarky.

I always wanted an older brother, but I just have an older sister.
But I have read somewhere that studies suggest you are 25-30% more likely to be gay with every brother that came before you.

Therefore I think its essential that all the right wingers disclose how many older brothers they have so that we can accurately calculate their potential level of gayness.

I'm the middle of 3 brothers and a sister , and my youngest brother is in fact gay. Article was pretty interesting imo.

I'm 6'2 / 200 lbs and athletic , where my little brother is about 5'9 and very thin....like a buck 30 thin . He's always been very frail and non physical , my mother , has even insinuated in the past that he is gay because he couldn't compete \ compare with me physically. Ironic that even though her reasoning is shit , she might have technically been right all along. It is my " fault " .

I'm 6'2 / 200 lbs and athletic , where my little brother is about 5'9 and very thin....like a buck 30 thin . He's always been very frail and non physical , my mother , has even insinuated in the past that he is gay because he couldn't compete \ compare with me physically. Ironic that even though her reasoning is shit , she might have technically been right all along. It is my " fault " .

It's very common to see a big older brother and a scrawny younger brother. My little brother was like that all the way to HS. He filled out when graduated though.

Not only they're frail physically but also emotionally. Very sensitive, very touchy. Almost like the body and the mind are connected. My little brother, as soon as he grew out of that phase, his emotional state also changed to more like a normal guy.

It's very common to see a big older brother and a scrawny younger brother. My little brother was like that all the way to HS. He filled out when graduated though.

Not only they're frail physically but also emotionally. Very sensitive, very touchy. Almost like the body and the mind are connected. My little brother, as soon as he grew out of that phase, his emotional state also changed to more like a normal guy.

I think a lot had to do with how close in age we are , only 15 months. No way all those trace minerals and nutrients that are leeched out by a growing fetus are completely replaced only 5 months after carrying a pregnancy to term.

I wouldn't pay any attention to such bullshit studies.

I'm not but if I was who really cares? Only people who are extremely insecure within themselves (like religious folk who just know their religion is bullshit but are afraid to come to terms with it) see homosexuality as something bad
i knew at some point this would surface, they are insecure, because of religion, they are afraid of gays, etc. etc. Is it possible that some people are just disgusted by gays.

1. Gay sex is not my thing but neither is banging Asians. Could care less
2. Have absolutely no problem being around "effeminated/eccentric gay guys". I think they are fun
3. I see it as a form of flattery to be hit on by anyone. I used to get hit on a lot by gay guys, not so much anymore. Of course I do not like to intimate with gay men. It's not my thing
i think you are gay but too insecure to admit it

Back