Scientists remotely hacked a brain (Mouse), controlling body movements

Some great possible applications for this technology but I think we'll all be wearing Magneto helmets if it evolves into something.

2FABA0FC00000578-3377831-image-a-14_1451409762473.jpg

Hey I don't mean to derail the thread, but how is the gang violence in Van nowadays? I heard it calmed down a lot after they Bacon brothers and Clay Rouche were taken down.

There's no need for this kind of technology.

This will not end in a benevolent fashion. Big brother going to big brother
But is there any technology that will be always used for benevolence?

Humans gonna human.

I remember watching something on Discovery channel, with this asian guy who already did this in the 90s.

Zombies? Zombies

So the tin foil hat dudes had it right all along...

I'm sure they can do more than they are letting us know.

Russia will hack them and spy on American cheese factories.
images

I do think Russia hacked the brains of Trump,Obama and Hillary maybe ben Carson and George W. Bush.

Obama stuttering because the hacking chip is messing with his brain same with Hilary passing out and spitting oil in a glass of water.

With George Bush all they can do is make him dance

images

I do think Russia hacked the brains of Trump,Obama and Hillary maybe ben Carson and George W. Bush.

Obama stuttering because the hacking chip is messing with his brain same with Hilary passing out and spitting oil in a glass of water.

With George Bush all they can do is make him dance
Lol that balloon is so weird looking. Look at the teeth and ears lol

Who authorizes all of this apocalyptic shit. Remote controlled brains, microchip implants, thinking robots, driverless cars. Shit is seriously getting out of hand.

Back