Scott Holtzman vs. Darrell Horcher

Sketchy reffing by Beltran, there.

He’s usually good.

You know what that dude in the ad really wanted the belt for. To whip the child that's off camera cowering in a corner somewhere.

Good stand ups. So tired of guys just throwing baby punches to stay active. At least try to fight or don't choose fighting as a career.

man ufc really needs to get rid of scott. win or lose the guy always puts up decisions.

Beltran Bless for those stand ups. The announcers didn't like the standups... but Holzman is a stall artist. He tries to do the least amount possible while riding the top... & Beltran is keen to it. F*cking fight to win or I'm going to stand your asses up.

Kinda agreed.
He wasn't landing anything. Everything he threw was partially blocked or just pitter-patter bullshit for the judges.

Good decision. Wish these guys would get the "Eye of the Tiger" and try to finish.

IN

source.gif

Holtzman by snoozefest, I have a feeling this will be a hard fight to watch. Decision for Holtzman

More action here.

Hot sauce is watered the fuck down. Go to the minor leagues

Beltran Bless for those stand ups. The announcers didn't like the standups... but Holzman is a stall artist. He tries to do the least amount possible while riding the top... & Beltran is keen to it. F*cking fight to win or I'm going to stand your asses up.
This all day.

Good stand ups. So tired of guys just throwing baby punches to stay active. At least try to fight or don't choose fighting as a career.

"it's the ultimate fighting championship, not the ultimate wrestling championship" - bisping lol

Holtzman was throwing pretend phantom punches and Beltran don't play that shit.

Back