Scottie Pippen aint a top 50 player......

No matter where you set the standards, theres always going to be a subjective area. You yourself are debating about several names I listed. I mean, who is the worst player that should be in? Ok, and whos the next guy after that that just misses out?
no, of those i really only would think internally about carter in MY hall of fame. but yes there is always debate no matter the standard. i just think all of the halls have lowered their standards too much. baseball is probably the worst. it became too political and you had idiots back in the day like frankie frisch making sure his buddies got in whether they deserved it or not (ala Chick Hafey).

i see all of those on your list making it. bosh probably would have too if his career wasnt cut short. and he still might anyway

no, of those i really only would think internally about carter in MY hall of fame. but yes there is always debate no matter the standard. i just think all of the halls have lowered their standards too much. baseball is probably the worst. it became too political and you had idiots back in the day like frankie frisch making sure his buddies got in whether they deserved it or not (ala Chick Hafey).

i see all of those on your list making it. bosh probably would have too if his career wasnt cut short. and he still might anyway

So I take it Pippen doesnt belong in your hall?

no, he is in. i think some put him higher than he deserves to be, but i never doubted he was great

I guess I don't understand your rationale then. Statistically, he's hasnt surpassed the names I mentioned. His highest ppg was 22.0, the year MJ was out. He has less than 20k pts, and less than 10k assists and rebounds. I suppose you could argue hes a great defender, which makes him one of tge most complete packages in nba history. But was only considered "the man" for one season of his career, and is primarily known for tge rings he won with MJ. I personally think Scottie should be in, no doubt. But based on the standards youre holding other players to, how do you rationalize that?

I guess I don't understand your rationale then. Statistically, he's hasnt surpassed the names I mentioned. His highest ppg was 22.0, the year MJ was out. He has less than 20k pts, and less than 10k assists and rebounds. I suppose you could argue hes a great defender, which makes him one of tge most complete packages in nba history. But was only considered "the man" for one season of his career, and is primarily known for tge rings he won with MJ. I personally think Scottie should be in, no doubt. But based on the standards youre holding other players to, how do you rationalize that?
well its my hall and i dont have to rationalize anything! lol. i had no intention of even getting into this debate since i am not exactly passionate about it.

that said, yea scottie was just a number 2. but it isnt like he was a number 2 behind just anyone. he was behind the greatest of all time. and those were legendary, legendary teams.

pau was on some really good lakers teams, but your casual fan might not even remember him on those teams. in fact some might wonder who the actual number 2 was.

congrats, you made me defend pippen for the first time in my life, as a pistons fan growing up.

Pippen isn't top 50 but I don't agree with your list. It's too 80's-90's centric. For instance Bob Cousy and Sam Jones are more worthy than Steve Nash or Gary Payton

Oh yes you are

I love that you're not a mod anymore. That must have been a hard pill to swallow ehh :eek::eek::eek:et. Back in the prison with teh rest of us inmates. Death looms you old ass bitch. Can't wield your mod power anymore to settle your disputes. Its on you piece of shit

I love that you're not a mod anymore. That must have been a hard pill to swallow ehh :eek::eek::eek:et. Back in the prison with teh rest of us inmates. Death looms you old ass bitch. Can't wield your mod power anymore to settle your disputes. Its on you piece of shit
Poor cunt still bleeding?

<puh-lease75>

I know you wont rear your ugly head in the OT cuz we tagged you already. Come to play gramps, lets get down.
lol at OT... I like how you remember me but I never heard of you. Keep living through me.

that said, yea scottie was just a number 2. but it isnt like he was a number 2 behind just anyone. he was behind the greatest of all time. and those were legendary, legendary teams.

Scottie was one of the greatest defenders at his position EVER. He was not "just another 2." His defense allowed Jordan to not have to guard the best guys which let MJ go all-out on defense. Jordan, Scottie and Rodman were a huge reason why those Bulls were so unstoppable...no one could score on any of those guys.

Scottie is massively underrated and it's all because he was a dumbass and refused to go in the game against the Knicks...that shit still haunts him now but he was a really great player. Not to mention he was still very effective post-Jordan until injuries took a lot of that away.

Scottie was one of the greatest defenders at his position EVER. He was not "just another 2." His defense allowed Jordan to not have to guard the best guys which let MJ go all-out on defense. Jordan, Scottie and Rodman were a huge reason why those Bulls were so unstoppable...no one could score on any of those guys.

Scottie is massively underrated and it's all because he was a dumbass and refused to go in the game against the Knicks...that shit still haunts him now but he was a really great player. Not to mention he was still very effective post-Jordan until injuries took a lot of that away.
you quoted me, but quoted me wrong, therefore arguing against a point i didnt make

Are you referring to game 7 in '94 vs the Knicks? What's the story there?

Are you referring to game 7 in '94 vs the Knicks? What's the story there?

Bulls lost a 22 point lead in the 4th with Scottie shitting the bed in game 3.

1.8 seconds left, tie game, Phil Jackson draws up a play for Kukoc to take final shot with Pippen inbounding. Pippen is so mad he refuses to get up or even look at anybody, he just sits on the bench like a statue.

Phil puts in somebody else. Kukoc hits game winner. Scottie is a selfish bitch lol

Bulls lost a 22 point lead in the 4th with Scottie shitting the bed in game 3.

1.8 seconds left, tie game, Phil Jackson draws up a play for Kukoc to take final shot with Pippen inbounding. Pippen is so mad he refuses to get up or even look at anybody, he just sits on the bench like a statue.

Phil puts in somebody else. Kukoc hits game winner. Scottie is a selfish bitch lol

Yeah, I read that. Pretty unprofessional of Scottie. Than again, Phil probably should've recognized Scottie was the new MJ. Can you imagine if Phil called a last-second play for anyone but MJ?

The flip of the coin to that was Pippen being a better player than Kukoc. Pippen earned 7 all-star games under his belt, how many did Kukoc earn? Pippen’s a hall of fame member, Kukoc was a can.

Back