Sea of Thieves

Can't wait for BL3.

A few years ago they put a copyright tag on the name "borderworlds" i would imagine they will start working on that after blands3 comes out but count me in lol

If it's a borderlands mmo like I am hoping it is, I will spend way more time on that game than I would care to admit haha

A few years ago they put a copyright tag on the name "borderworlds" i would imagine they will start working on that after blands3 comes out but count me in lol

If it's a borderlands mmo like I am hoping it is, I will spend way more time on that game than I would care to admit haha
They had one in china. You can check youtube. I forgot the problem on why they couldn't bring it to the US.

Apparently this is a Borderlands thread now?? :/

Looking at the gameplay, buying it would be like buying 7 Days to Die for me.

Great concept ruined by arsehole players who either are hostile or do not cooperate.

The Achievement Hunter team sold me on 7 Days to Die but everybody on every server built shit on their own.

Apparently this is a Borderlands thread now?? :/
got anything to say about Sea of Thieves? no? didn't think so <45>

so does the assassin robot at the end of Borderlands 1 make a comeback in Borderlands 2?

I made a thread about this game the other day it’s one of my favorites.

lol @ the comments here.

"Stop having fun with a game I think it's shit!!!!!!!!"

VG forum in a nutshell

I recently loaded in up a week or two ago. I was impressed with what they added, but I doubt I'll ever play again because my friends would never play it.

Back