Sean O'Malley suspended six months

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/11/sean-omalley-suspended-six-months-eligible-to-return-on-march-6

So that is his sentence... I dont mind it at all. Im celebrating. I like to watch the sugashow lol.

But he popped for ostarine. Im pretty sure this is one of the lightest suspensions ever for this class of drugs.

Interesting.

EDIT: Apparently i have to make this clear or Dimspace wont stop crying

THIS IS A NEVADA SUSPENSION - USADA ARE YET TO DELIVER THEIR VERDICT

Last edited:
Light suspension because hes protected by the UFC. Future star and shit.

Probably tainted substance. The 6 months is not really a punishment but rather a washout period

USADA taking him down like Soukhamthath.

USADA took one look at his skinny ass and were creasing. "You don't even need to submit a sample... we know you can't be using"

USADA took one look at his skinny ass and were creasing. "You don't even need to submit a sample... we know you can't be using"
The good ole smell test

dana-white-money-cópia1.jpg

Ostarine? Isn't that too light. Like a 10% effect of a legit steroid?

This guy missed out big time on getting his name out there, on the Mcg card

Six months, six seasons, six years, <Fedor23> he doesn't register on MMA watch list.

Ostarine? Isn't that too light. Like a 10% effect of a legit steroid?

Yeah osterine is a SARM that does pretty much nothing. Its just so you can cut weight without losing muscle. You get hormone imbalances after you quit taking them too.

He was probably taking a bunch of other stuff too if he got caught for that because he would need something to get his testosterone levels back up.

Probably tainted substance. The 6 months is not really a punishment but rather a washout period

How did it get in a supplement? Osterine is not approved for human consumption in the US. If it’s in a supplement it didn’t get there by accident.

Back