Sean Salmon, from 14-4 to 18-21

or it's cute that I don't even have to mention his name and you butthurt GSP fans get triggered so fast, it's hilarious.
It's actually funny that GSP triggered you to the point you made a sig and set your avatar to a photoshopped picture of him.

That can't be healthy to have such a fixation on a guy. You probably need some mental help, to be honest.

Ending on a 12 fight win streak. Just randomly thought of this guy and wanted to see what ended up becoming of him. Wow. What leads a guy to keep going through damage when its clearly not working out?

I know he had no business ever fighting at 205. Way too small for that division.

or it's cute that I don't even have to mention his name and you butthurt GSP fans get triggered so fast, it's hilarious.
I didn't mention any fighter either. Funny how you jumped to the conclusion that a GSP fan would be butthurt. What is there to be upset about? He is the GOAT WW, won the MW title as well, has defeated every man he has faced in the Octagon. I am not remotely triggered. Triggered would describe TheRassler, since someone called you out on how negative you are. I have never seen a post from you that was positive in any way. All you do is bash people who accomplish more in a day then you have in your life.

Shit happens?

Remember Machida was 16-0? Machida has gone 7-8 since then.

Evans was 17-2-1 with his only losses being to a prime Machida and Jones. Now he's 19-7-1, 2-5 since losing to Jones and is on a 4-fight losing streak
BJ was 15-5-1 with losses only to Pulver, Machida, GSP, and Hughes. Then he went 1-7-1. That's probably the most depressing one to me.

Shadface man. What can you do about that kick? It was a career ender.

win/loss records don't mean shit, the only stat that matters is a fighter's finishing rate, anything else is irrelevant.

Wrong.

The true metric to gauge how good a fighter is, is to see how many followers they have on social media and how much money they make.

Wins / loses / quality of opposition / finnish rates are all meaningless nowadays.

Hence why Conor + CM Punk are the most sought after opponents.

I have a little story about Salmon, when UFC signed him to fight Rashad Evans I had no clue who he was and I was wondering why they signed him to fight in main event.. so I researched him and I found one of his fights on myspace at the time, and it was his last fight before going to UFC...

... so anyways I watched the fight which lasted about 50 seconds and it looked like a work, it looked fake as shit. Salmon started throwing punches on the guys forearm and he just fell over and then started tapping out, it looked like a fixed fight to me. I mentioned it at the time but no one seemed to care lol. I never seen any of his other fights except for the ones in the UFC.

Even Sean has admitted to losing on purpose.

win/loss records don't mean shit, the only stat that matters is a fighter's finishing rate, anything else is irrelevant.

You mean to tell me you don’t get a hard-on over Dom Cruz’s incredible footwork and the MMA expertise he demonstrates when he touches his opponent and darts away; or perhaps his amazing technique of surprising his opponent with a TD and then returning to his feet 5 seconds later?

Word on the street is that he plans on training with Erick Silva and taking the MMA world by storm.

I mean i agree the majority of judges in MMA are whack but so are boxing judges for the most part as well. I’ll also kind of agree about the 10 point must system as well, it should be changed.

However, saying decision wins and losses do not count is pretty asinine, of course they count. Take Forrest/Bonnar for example, they literally punched the life out of each other and tried taking it into their own hands but by your definition that fight shouldn’t have counted because it went to the cards? Nah.
There is no real winner in Forrest vs Bonnar, you can’t honestly believe Forrest won that fight given those judges decision. Should be a draw, at best. That’s why Dana awarded Bonnar a six figure contract also.

You know they used to recycle boxing judges to judge MMA right? (I don’t know if they still do) But how can we take most of those decision wins seriously in MMA? We just can’t.

Last edited:
tumblr_n37zmvyCqt1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Ending on a 12 fight win streak. Just randomly thought of this guy and wanted to see what ended up becoming of him. Wow. What leads a guy to keep going through damage when its clearly not working out?
CTE

He can still make a run in football:

Pele.gif

This is one of the dumbest posts I have ever read.

Interesting side note: TheRassler and Irrelevant are interchangeable adjectives on Sherdog.

I’m sorry GSP beat up your favorite fighter.

butthurt GSP fans detected.

that didn't take long, did it?
Gsp tapped to strikes, the only fight he finished in damn near 7 years was a cherry picked weakest person to ever hold a belt-Bisping!

Sean Salmon almost certainly has CTE

Back