Media *** Sean Strickland UFC 297 Media Day Press Conference Mega Thread ***

A woman in every kitchen. A gun in every hand. Why are we even taking what this guy says seriously? Everything he does is to promote himself. Now people who don’t even watch mma are talking about him. This is what the UFC created like it or not

Sean taking no prisoners with this journalist trying to ask a gotcha LGBTQ question. He also goes after our woke garbage Prime Minister. I know there is a longer press conference thread, but this tweet sums up the best part of Sean laying into the journalist and Trudeau.

Canadian journalists are known for doing this, same place they tried to do it to Mike Tyson too when he was on cp24 wish he would have caved Nathan downers head in.

I feel like there might be a thread about this already.

The little rat that asked him that is a complete ideologue.

His pinned tweet on his account is something like "With UFC 297 just around the corner, remember folks, trans women are women."

Guy writes about MMA because he's a failed political journalist probably.
We need a puke react for moments like these

im surprised UFC is letting their contractors spew hatred on their platform, they're sponsored by bud light for chrissake. You dont hear this in nba nhl or nfl.

sean is right about seizing bank accounts though. Dats sum tyrannical stalin shit

Every Strickland interview thread is getting merged into one thread. It's the second thread on the top page. How can people not see this? Lol

I just want to know what goes through their mind before they make the thread. "Sean just went viral yesterday...I should tell Sherdog about it."

im surprised UFC is letting their contractors spew hatred on their platform, they're sponsored by bud light for chrissake. You dont hear this in nba nhl or nfl.

sean is right about seizing bank accounts though. Dats sum tyrannical stalin shit
No one had their bank account seized. Some people had their accounts frozen because they were funding criminal activity.

Still questionable behavior from a government, but like most of Strickland's opinions he doesn't actually understand what he's talking about. He's just parroting propaganda that he heard.

Extremism is bad kids.

Why can't we lean to the middle a bit more.

The middle is technically almost all the way to the right at the moment.
Conservatives are literally conserving liberalism at this point and the left is its own brand of extremism that we haven't seen in 100 years.
A centrist right winger is left of center technically.

Alexander K. Lee might as well just stuff cold hard cash into Strickland's pockets. He made him 10x more (in)famous than he was the day before. Silly guy.

The middle is technically almost all the way to the right at the moment.
Conservatives are literally conserving liberalism at this point and the left is its own brand of extremism that we haven't seen in 100 years.
A centrist right winger is left of center technically.
It's so funny when people call Biden or Trudeau "left-wing"

"Age-Restricted"

tenor.gif

wtf is even happening in your gif?

I didn't think that the seizing of bank accounts was actually happening during the Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic"....if that was true its crazy people didn't revolt.

Back