Season 3: Sherdog UFC Real Time Game Draft - Registration Now Closed!

Sign me up anywhere doesn’t matter just sign me up! I must break people

Sign me up if there is still room. I'll be down to join any league. Thanks

Thanks for joining guys, added in.

Was tagged ITT but have no idea what this is and looks complicated.

Anyone provide cliffs on how this works ?

Was tagged ITT but have no idea what this is and looks complicated.

Anyone provide cliffs on how this works ?

What is this?

<LatsRickStory>

CLIFFS
-Waiting for all 5 leagues to full with people signing up. 10 users max in each league.
-The 5 leagues are held separately i.e you can choose fighters that someone may have in another league.
-Once all leagues are full, will ask everyone for a list of their 30-35 preferred fighters in order.
-I'll then do the drafts. This means each user will have a max of 15 fighters.
-The games/leagues then begins with the first UFC event in January.
-The scoring is done using the scoring criteria shown in the spoiler.
-You can transfer a fighter for a free agent beginning of each calendar month.
-Beginning of Sept. the first and second players from each 5 leagues will play in an End All final league until the end of Dec. next year.

Just curious, are the leagues divided by performance?

Have the div 1 guys, played and won more often? Or are they just the first to sign up?

Also thanks for putting in this work TCE. You're a super poster.

CLIFFS
-Waiting for all 5 leagues to full with people signing up. 10 users max in each league.
-The 5 leagues are held separately i.e you can choose fighters that someone may have in another league.
-Once all leagues are full, will ask everyone for a list of their 30-35 preferred fighters in order.
-I'll then do the drafts. This means each user will have a max of 15 fighters.
-The games/leagues then begins with the first UFC event in January.
-The scoring is done using the scoring criteria shown in the spoiler.
-You can transfer a fighter for a free agent beginning of each calendar month.
-Beginning of Sept. the first and second players from each 5 leagues will play in an End All final league until the end of Dec. next year.

My head hurts...

I appreciate the time and work that goes into setting this up TS. Sign me up. Ill send you a list by tomorrow. I just need to read the criteria before I make my selection. Thanks.

Just curious, are the leagues divided by performance?

Have the div 1 guys, played and won more often? Or are they just the first to sign up?

Also thanks for putting in this work TCE. You're a super poster.

Thanks, man! Much appreciated! Same goes to you :)

You fancy joining?

The leagues are just done by the first to sign up.

Never thought of doing it performance wise, that's an interesting concept that I may do if I do it again.

Everyone in the previous season had a head start to sign up, because I asked them before I made this thread if they wanted to play again.

I appreciate the time and work that goes into setting this up TS. Sign me up. Ill send you a list by tomorrow. I just need to read the criteria before I make my selection. Thanks.

Awesome, thanks for signing up!

Thanks, man! Much appreciated! Same goes to you :)

You fancy joining?

The leagues are just done by the first to sign up.

Never thought of doing it performance wise, that's an interesting concept that I may do if I do it again.

Everyone in the previous season had a head start to sign up, because I asked them before I made this thread if they wanted to play again.

I'm notorious for not updating my fantasy league teams, but fuck it. I'm in. Doesn't seem like too much maintenance.

I'm notorious for not updating my fantasy league teams, but fuck it. I'm in. Doesn't seem like too much maintenance.

Legend, good to have ya in mate!

TCE, while I am truly honored to have been mentioned, my presence on the forum is very sporadic, therefore I will need to respectfully decline. (My life is anything but predictable right now :), and for the near future.)

Once again, I appreciate it and I wish you success (and fun!) in this endeavor.

If @SuperNerd is in, so am i.

When's the due date for list ?

If @SuperNerd is in, so am i.

When's the due date for list ?

The deadline for lists is December 15th. :)

Thanks for signing up!

Do you wanna be in his league?

TCE, while I am truly honored to have been mentioned, my presence on the forum is very sporadic, therefore I will need to respectfully decline. (My life is anything but predictable right now :), and for the near future.)

Once again, I appreciate it and I wish you success (and fun!) in this endeavor.

No problem mate, thanks for the reply!

I’m in, about time these idiot sherdogers got a proper education.

..you are all the moral equivalent of a drug addict in witness protection..

Back