Season 3: Sherdog UFC Real Time Game Draft - Registration Now Closed!

The deadline for lists is December 15th. :)

Thanks for signing up!

Do you wanna be in his league?

No problem mate, thanks for the reply!

Ya sure. My picks will give him a better chance of winning.

I could use a guy like you in the fantasy hockey league, lol. I'll send you a msg next season.

LoL damn i stopped following religiously like 10-15 years ago. No idea who still plays outside Ovie n Crosby.

Guaranteed ill ensure you dont finnish last.

Man i hope i get 1st draft or 2nd .... Lyle Odelein & Darren McCarty are super underrated.

LoL damn i stopped following religiously like 10-15 years ago. No idea who still plays outside Ovie n Crosby.

Man i hope i get 1st draft or 2nd .... Lyle Odelein & Darren McCarty are super underrated.

<6>

lols, Odelein.

Where you from? I'm in Toronto.

Dont judge .....

Im from Qc but no longer a Habs fan, not a seperatist and i can speak english fluently.

Dont judge .....

Im from Qc but no longer a Habs fan, not a seperatist and i can speak english fluently.

Hahaha, that's great.

I don't know if you caught my french hate yet, but it's mostly in jest.

I fear GSP is a separatist in hiding and it hurts my feels.

Hahaha, that's great.

I don't know if you caught my french hate yet, but it's mostly in jest.

I fear GSP is a separatist in hiding and it hurts my feels.

Hate away bud. This is Sherdog, nothing should be taken seriously.

Funny french roasts get a like from me. Then again anything funny gets a like...

@TCE

What happens if two fighters on one's list fight each other, does one take a win for one and a loss for the other?

Registration is now closed, I now need everyone's preferred 30 - 35 fighters in order lists please.

I have quite a few already.

I need the lists from these players:

@IBeLurkin
@Rigoletto
@Nezahualcoyotl
@TheRuthlessOne

Please only PM me your lists separately, do not post them in here.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

Ice Hockey...

<JagsKiddingMe>

Last edited:
To everyone in my league, I'm going to start a group conversation and show you my list before you send yours to me separately in a new PM.

Like always, I'm last on the draft. I only show you my list first so you don't think I'm editing my list after I've seen yours.

Wait wait wait... What happened to @TheRuthlessOne - did the curse get him shook or what?

I just remembered he said something about not having time... What kind of nonsense is this? It's not like he has to fight or train - I demand his immediate instatememt!

If not I shall have to pick fights with strangers...

Wait wait wait... What happened to @TheRuthlessOne - did the curse get him shook or what?

I just remembered he said something about not having time... What kind of nonsense is this? It's not like he has to fight or train - I demand his immediate instatememt!

If not I shall have to pick fights with strangers...

Haha, see if you can blag him to play again, I'll put him in your league.

Haha, see if you can blag him to play again, I'll put him in your league.
It's not like he has to do much...

I think it's safe to say the pressure got to him... He might have beaten me, but he had to vacate afterwards to heal from the stress it all caused his presumably feeble body.

@TheRuthlessOne in all seriousness it was fun having you as a rival... And I want another crack at you. Don't quit.

I could use a guy like you in the fantasy hockey league, lol. I'll send you a msg next season.
Hear that lol. I always load my teams up with players from the West (I'm a Blues fan) knowing full well the Eastern Conference has just as many top scorers.

Remember everyone, the quicker I get everyone's lists, the quicker I can make the drafts for each league.

The game begins for the first UFC event of January, I think it's the 14th.

Registration is now closed, I now need everyone's preferred 30 - 35 fighters in order lists please.

I have a few already.

I need the lists from these players:

@Substance Abuse
@Gambling Man
@Glove
@WARPENN24
@milliniar
@goodfella69
@Clippy
@FrontNakedChoke
@SuperNerd
@IBeLurkin
@PurpleDrank
@MMA Savant
@IvanDrago2.0
@Rigoletto
@WalkenWouldOwn
@sonhow
@Nezahualcoyotl
@hardcoreBE
@tjumper78
@Okajima
@HiLife
@Sunken
@Limbo Pete
@giusti825
@lololboom

Please only PM me your lists separately, do not post them in here.

Thanks everyone.
I'll send you mine tomorrow!

Back