Second stage diet, IF+primal

One more exam coming.

Day 62 : 268.5

Traning - Jogging, 1 hour, 5.5 miles, 1200 cals, push ups, pull ups, walking on stairs, 10 minutes.

Diet - Sorry mates, I failed you again - 12 bananas ( exams!) , 1 Thai Fish soup - 600 alories, 1 apple, some fish with onions carrots and spinach with 1 lbs of fish

Supplements - saw palmetto, omega-3 fish and primrose, curcumin, Gotu Kola, Lysine, Tyrosine, Tocontrenols, soy extract, coconut oil, niacin, and Vitamin D.

Note: I don't get sugar rush from bananas. Mind you, I am also not following a Keto or Low carb diet.
But yeah, last time I had so much.

Last edited:
Day 62 - 268
Chinese food, relatively healthy. -3000-4000 calories. Some eggies and fruits. No bananas.

Study - 19 hours straight.

No sleep.

day 64
Has been horrible week for me.
Lots of junk food, seems like I got back to 270.
All exams are good, except one, might have failed the course.
Oh well.
Going to Vancouver to snowboard my ass off in 2 days.

Hopefully i can come back much skinnier ).

day 64
Has been horrible week for me.
Lots of junk food, seems like I got back to 270.
All exams are good, except one, might have failed the course.
Oh well.
Going to Vancouver to snowboard my ass off in 2 days.

Hopefully i can come back much skinnier ).

That is awesome man. I wish I was doing that. I learned to Snowboard in Whistler. Its amazing and tons of beautiful girls ;) you know? Don't be too hard on yourself about the diet but, do make the necessary changes man and you'll love the results. I appreciate you steering me in the right direction and I appreciate the constructive criticism. I have eliminated yogurt from my diet but, it was a bitch. it was some of the carbs I really enjoyed having. I might have went over board on it a bit. How is it going with that girl? Any plans for Christmas? How about for New New years?

Oh.. trust me its complicated. But she is worth all the trouble. Bloody perfect.
)

I will stop doing the log for vacation. But generally i will eat lots of soups, no junk food.
It will be hard but i want to get into Ketosis.

When I was hunting in the mountains, local hunters recommended eating just meat, and nothing else, this way your body just runs like an energizer when faced with extremely hard prolonged work - like hiking.
Carbs are fine when you are having 2-3 hours of exertion per day, this way your carb. stores are not burned fully and you can replenish it quickly.
When you are hiking - your body burns through muscle and liver carbs like in 2 hours and you feel like shit while your body goes Keto.

I will snowboard from 9-3pm, and then either basketball or hanging out.

Anyhow, I will restart this log in 3 weeks.
Merry Xmas folks.

Oh.. trust me its complicated. But she is worth all the trouble. Bloody perfect.
)

I will stop doing the log for vacation. But generally i will eat lots of soups, no junk food.
It will be hard but i want to get into Ketosis.

When I was hunting in the mountains, local hunters recommended eating just meat, and nothing else, this way your body just runs like an energizer when faced with extremely hard prolonged work - like hiking.
Carbs are fine when you are having 2-3 hours of exertion per day, this way your carb. stores are not burned fully and you can replenish it quickly.
When you are hiking - your body burns through muscle and liver carbs like in 2 hours and you feel like shit while your body goes Keto.

I will snowboard from 9-3pm, and then either basketball or hanging out.

Anyhow, I will restart this log in 3 weeks.
Merry Xmas folks.

I haven't ever met a girl like that; trouble and worth it. I would just assume leave a girl and meet someone else. These days, girls are lining up single file be it a fb message from once upon a long time ago or meeting randomly through some sort of event, martial arts or going out myself. The diet has effected every aspect of my life. No facet has been left untouched.

Buy the keto strips from your local drug store. Start up Keto when you get back. bodybuilding.com and sites like t-nation or leanmuscle.com are awesome resources for information. Many people have logs out there and you can learn from them. While this is a mma forum, I do not think most people understand how much training, how much diet, supplements, and a full all round lifestyle change has made GSP into the man he is. You don't get ripped cause some idiot endorses a product, workout routine, workout machine or supplement. Then again, this is what sells.

I haven't ever met a girl like that; trouble and worth it. I would just assume leave a girl and meet someone else. These days, girls are lining up single file be it a fb message from once upon a long time ago or meeting randomly through some sort of event, martial arts or going out myself. The diet has effected every aspect of my life. No facet has been left untouched.

Buy the keto strips from your local drug store. Start up Keto when you get back. bodybuilding.com and sites like t-nation or leanmuscle.com are awesome resources for information. Many people have logs out there and you can learn from them. While this is a mma forum, I do not think most people understand how much training, how much diet, supplements, and a full all round lifestyle change has made GSP into the man he is. You don't get ripped cause some idiot endorses a product, workout routine, workout machine or supplement. Then again, this is what sells.

Thats because you are Canadian, my friend ). Don't worry I got this.

Day 78 : 274
Diet - veggies and fish - around 2000 calories.
Training - none - snowboarding injury, out for a week or so.

Note : I have read several books about nutrition plus everything Mcdonald has written. Pretty much back to where I have started :

Primal/Vegetarian with intermittent fasting - organic only ( 2 meals a day, no breakfast ). Carb limit - 100 grams.

Note 2 : need to reduce training - I think I damaged my health considerably by training 6-7 times a week for the past 2 years.

Note 3 : First time in my life I am taking a PROPER MULTI (xtend ) PROPERLY. As well as Fish oil, Vitamin D, Curcumin, Toconitrienols, Soy extract and couple of others.

Day 75: 272.3
Training - none.
Diet - fried fish with lots of onions/carrots, 3 Apples.

Day 76 : 272
Training - none, lots of housework.
Diet - Tofu around 500 grams, Black Tea - 7 cups with around 5-6 spoons of sugar, coconut oil -3 spoons, fish oil - 13 capsules ( too much, but tastes great when you chew them lol ). Organic spinach - 2 pounds, Mustard - 50 ml - around 10 carbs.

Has almost cleaned my apartment fully. Threw away lots of junk. Found old jeans etc. Still great condition. Size 34. Damn it , in 4 months they will be loose on me! Rawr! Right now I am around 38-37. Was 42 a year ago.

I can't decide whether I should do push ups/pull ups and abs every morning in the condo's gym, or its best to stay away from exercising more than 4 times a week. This semester I simply can't afford to train like I used.

It will be also easier to maintain a better diet without killing myself everyday now in the gym.

Day 76: 268.
Training none
Diet - Fish/Onions/Carrots dish. Some Tofu, 50 grams of chocolate. 2 Pommelos
Frozen fruits ( 50 grams of carbs ).

I am loosing weight without training, however slept very little during the last 3 days. Like 5 hours in total.

Lots of housework.

Last edited:
day 77: very weird.. I am as low as 264.2, which means i lost more than 10 pounds in 5 days.

I only did push ups and pull ups last 2 days. No sweat. and lots of housework - cleaning, throwing stuff out.
I eat very little and try to aim below 100 grams of carbs.... but still.
Weird.

I don't look as lean as when i was 264 a month ago, thats the problem i guess. Some of that weight must be water i guess.

3 bowls of fish soup ( I suppose around 50 grams of carbs ), 2 bananas, 1 mango, 4 eggs, 3 apples. lots of fish oil and 3 spoons of coco oil.

Last edited:
Sounds like you are high on carbs or maybe cortisol. Are you familiar with dr e braverman's book? Search on amazon.

I am back to 267, I think I lost some water since I try to restrict cabs :) but thanks.

I am back to 267, I think I lost some water since I try to restrict cabs :) but thanks.

Good stuff brah. I don't think anything is wrong. I feel bloated some days even eating well. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you. We just got to listen to our bodies.

Still fixing my sleep.. Very hard.
Lots to study and to do.
Weight is around 266-265. Which is ok, however I am told I look fatter.

Day 78: 265,
Diet - fish.onions.carrots fried. Coconut oil, 3 spoons, almonds - handful, tofu, lots of turmeric and cayenne.

Push up pull up workout - good one, walking on stairs. The cut on the toe is healing surprisingly fast.

Some pics before night. Yeah, snowboarding didnt go as planned haha
2s00qpv.jpg

2cdg0v9.jpg

Last edited:
day 80: 265.4

Workout - 40 pulls ups, 80 push ups, some bas workout and walking on stairs.
Food - 20 almonds, fried fish - 300 grams with bean sprouts, broccoli, 1/2 onion/ 2 garlic, lots of cayenne and curcumin, 1 carrot. 2 Cups of soy milk, spinach 150 grams, pommelo -1. - 4 eggs with curcumin.
30 grams of 85% chocolate.
All in all - around 1600-1700 calories.

Day 81 : 263.5 .. I don't understand why i am loosing so much weight. The only explanation is healthy food, but i never lost so much so easily in my entire life. 9-12 pounds in a week without exercise, i guess a lot of water weight. Another thing is that i don't look slimmer, but I don't feel like i lost muscles either. Must be water loss, which isnt that good.

Workout - tried 300 workout today - damn its hard - was exhausted in just 10 minutes. But I prefer it to the "bulking" power lifting high weight/low rep workouts I do sometimes. Really develops muscular endurance.

Diet - Tofu - 500 grams, Spinach - 200 grams, made some extra turmeric mustard today, lets see how it works. 30 almonds, 3 gloves of garlic, 1/2 onion, 1 carrot, 200 grams of broccoli, 400 grams of bean sprouts. 100 grams of potato.
Some coffee. Lots of green tea.

Note : Trying to get back into IF. It is actually really good, but need to shorten my window. I am thinking 2-7 is best.
Also - i feel "keto" flu, but ketosticks don't show ketones in the body, weird.

Ate some squid (4) at 10.

Last edited:
Update :
I decided to switch to a 4 hour feeding window - 4 p.m.-8 p.m. Waking up during the night due to release of adrenaline when short term reserves run out is my concern.

I decided to supplement protein first time in my life. Lets see if it makes a difference.

I am making time for daily workout right after I wake up -(eventually) 200 push ups, 50 pull ups, 50 burpees, abs, running on stairs to 29th floor.

Dietery changes -
1. 1 meal a day based on protein source like Tofu/Salmon/Squid/Eggs.
2. Around 2 pounds of veggies a day, leafy greens and broccoli a must.
3. Daily fruit - pommelo or pomegranate.
4. No meat, no dairy, no grains.
Added curcumin and cayenne, garlic, organic mustard and lots of onions to what i am cooking.

Good stuff brah. I wil be uploading pics today at some point. I am sick again so the pics likely won't be me at 100% but, it will show where I am at. Baring in mind, a shoulder and lower back injury. I'll do as you suggest and begin cutting out stuff like wheat and any of that crap.the difficulty is going out and harrassing women. Nothing is open late beyond subway or pita pitt. Not the best but, even deli are a better alternative then what is out there. My next alternative is packing meals. I have no excuses here. Its just about more preparation. More time. Focus too. I'll add in fish fillet and I'll incorporate greek yogurt if I have any at all. I also will intake more fish. I am sick again. I am planning to see a natural path cause this is out of hand. Thanks for the support. You look like you are doing amazing. Keep it up.

Back