Secret of Cain's cardio?

I want to ask you something. Cain cardio is insane. Do you know how he train cardio? We have a lot of fighters in HW, who have good cardio (Miocic, JDS, Cormier, Werdum), but they are not at the same level as Cain.

So what is a secret of Cain's cardio?
Good training, diet or maybe some genetics predisposition?
how do you know stipe isnt on the same level as cain?

he annihilated hunt for five straight rounds.... went five rounds of war with jds....

people here would have you believe cain lost to werdum because of his gas tank... which i disagree with..

i just disagree with the assertion you made.

It's his secret to injury prevention that in interested in.

The secret of Cain's cardio is that Congo & JDS are the only fighters he's beaten in fights that have gone past the 2nd round.

Cain's cardio is one of the most hyperbolic things created by UFC marketing.
  • 10 of his 16 fights ended in the 1st round.
  • 4 more ended by the 2nd/3rd round, and the two that went to the 3rd round Cain gassed (Werdum/Kongo).
  • That's exactly 2 fights that went to championship rounds and where his cardio looked good past round 2. The JDS fights... that's literally it.
And then he notoriously gassed early in one of the biggest fights of his career.

• 4 more ended by the 2nd/3rd round, and the two that went to the 3rd round Cain gassed (Werdum/Kongo).
  • That's exactly 2 fights that went to championship rounds and where his cardio looked good past round 2. The JDS fights... that's literally it.

Still mad he beat your boy Lesnar like a step child?

Good observation

I was originally more impressed by his speed at HW (big Nog looked hours behind Cain in their fight)

Still mad he beat your boy Lesnar like a step child?
giphy.gif

Nobody gives a damn about Brock lol

I'm just throwing out facts and basing a conclusion off of things that have actually happened instead of things Javier Mendez has spewed out about his own guy.

giphy.gif

Nobody gives a damn about Brock lol

I'm just throwing out facts and basing a conclusion off of things that have actually happened instead of things Javier Mendez has spewed out about his own guy.

Well to Javier credit , they have had multiple champions out of aka...

How is Werdum not on his level when he physically broke Cain and made him tap

Well to Javier credit , they have had multiple champions out of aka...
Listen, I got no problems with Cain. Guy was a beast of a champion.
But this mythical Cain cardio thing is made up.

i hear what you're saying, but the 'myth' started well before his first UFC fight. it started from somewhere, and that somewhere wasn't how long his MMA bouts actually lasted.

Wrestled D-1 at ASU

Hes got a great work ethic and cardio is a result of that

Cardio doesn’t mean shit if you never fight. That’s a fact.

Back