SED 276: No politics, no whining, just entertainment of the sporting variety (and butts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Hunt is the human embodiment of a transport truck.

One of these days a fighter is gonna invite all the women in the arena 18-28 to the lobby of the mariott for the after party. If you're blonde you belong to the endorcer, a brunette Tully Blanchard and the lines for space mountain will be going all night wooo!

Good news for whoever fight Hunt next!

They key to truly beating Frank Mir, is to decision him, not finish him.

LOL, sure he would.

Hunt would be on his back, eating LES-fists before he knew what happened.

p4rbLtd.gif

Also, is Magny the new Frankie Edgar? His ability to come back from near death is insane.

That slow, fat shit ain't even getting a chance to throw a punch against Lesnar. C'mon now.

I love Hunt, but he's a slow, one dimensional, fat boxer. Lesnar would kill him. One shoot. It's over. Don't even try to compare Hunt to Cain. Love the guy, but no.

People seriously underrated Lesnar around here, if he gets past Hunt's shot and in on those legs, Hunt ain't defending shit. Shouldn't this be the other way around? You supporting the American and me supporting the Aussie?

Reigns beat up Lesnar so bad he had to take months off to recover.

Does that make Triple H the GOAT?

People seriously underrated Lesnar around here, if he gets past Hunt's shot and in on those legs, Hunt ain't defending shit. Shouldn't this be the other way around? You supporting the American and me supporting the Aussie?

Does that make Triple H the GOAT?
Triple H has always been the GOAT.

Hes GOD for crying out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back