Seems like Bellator Kickboxing 10 Fight Card is finalized

Petro vs Chingiz is one of the better fights to be made all year

I'm in for Petro vs Chingiz alone, but Ross vs Varga is a great even fight and always enjoy Bolanos fights. Don't know all these other Italians on the card tho.

looks pretty good

Yes usually all fights in their cards are crap so if they have two good ones that's a huge step up
Still funny how a huge American company like Bellator just can't seem to create good kickboxing cards. I even highly doubt Italian kickboxing fans will find their usual line up thát great. I think a random Sherdogger can create better fight cards for them for even the same total price card. But hey...they are doing pretty good with the MMA part and I'm at home not working...so they seem to know what they r doing.

Still funny how a huge American company like Bellator just can't seem to create good kickboxing cards. I even highly doubt Italian kickboxing fans will find their usual line up thát great. I think a random Sherdogger can create better fight cards for them for even the same total price card. But hey...they are doing pretty good with the MMA part and I'm at home not working...so they seem to know what they r doing.
I think they just toss in a few marquee guys and let local promotors handle the rest. When Petro is involved they may as well just call it Oktagon, which they have in the past.

I think the matchmaking for bellator kicboxing its not done by Bellator directly but by their local partner

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back