No Spoilers Official Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Discussion

So this is new gameplay footage of the first 5-10 minutes? Looks good.

does look good. i'm kinda annoyed at the lack of picking new weapons and Armour, an multiplayer being gutted

does look good. i'm kinda annoyed at the lack of picking new weapons and Armour, an multiplayer being gutted
I agree, although I was also skeptical when Bloodborne was first revealed. Fromsoft is pretty good at innovation so hopefully they pull off another gem.

what? i dont think we've seen enough to ward a pre-order just yet brother dizz
There are a handful of developers I’ll trust with a pre-order. Fromsoft is one of them.

From Reddit, after the Gamescom demo:
  • < > : Cycle through items
  • ^ : Use item
  • Left Analog click: crouch
  • L1: Block/Parry (IIRC)
  • L2: Grapple
  • R1: Attack
  • R2: Tool Attack
  • Y: Change Tool
  • B: Dodge
  • X: Interact (Reading Notes, Picking up items, ...)
  • A: Jump

Holy fuck this game looks sick. The way he got up after death and rekt that ogre's face like he owed him money, goddayuuuum!

God I hope for some kind of endgame/boss arena/horde mode besides the campaign. Then I would just buy this game in March and tell everything else to fuck off for the rest of the year.

In Miyazaki we trust.

Ah FROM a developer I dont need to see a review before pulling the trigger

Looks amazing! Most likely pre-order this a few weeks before the release. I’m curious though, when will Ghost of Tsushima and Nioh 2 be released, hopefully not too close to each other as each of these 3 games will get me hooked.

20 mins of gameplay from vaati

Finally watched a breakdown of the gameplay, damn it looks great already.

Just to pass the time, what are you guys favorite and least favorite bosses in Soulsborne?

Personally, I could do Abyss Watchers, Ornstein and Smough, Vicar Amelia and Lady Maria till the end of forever. I love those fights each and every time. I really wished From had something like the 'replay this mission' thing in Nioh. How you just have to run through the entire game again just to fight some bosses and the overly convoluted ways to get into the DLC (seriously, I had to use guides to access most of them) are basically my only gripes with the series. (Yeah that and Tears of Denial)

On the other hand, Orphan of Spam, Chaos Bed, Sister Friede and Fume Knight can all eat a bag of dicks mixed with glass shards. Fuck them.

Last edited:
Saw the 10 minute video of gameplay footage. I came and am still cumming. Looks amazing.

Back