No Spoilers Official Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Discussion

Seems like every game they've made since dark souls that "isn't" dark souls is still dark souls.

I'll take it

Now that's a hitbox!

I wonder if they moved the health bar because the game is more vertical? You know, to keep the top half of the screen clear.
Definitely a good thought. I like how unobtrusive the UI is. Screen is super clean.

New trailer. Holy shit.

That is just insane ... Those new 'weapon arts' and the bossfights. Goddamn, this is going to be a gem!

this game makes me realize how much i love and miss the first two Tenchu titles

maxresdefault.jpg

Thing about it is it’s not an rpg which is disappointing. Probably gonna be like god of war or assasins creed. No build customization every one on the same path, probably a skill tree or some shit

Thing about it is it’s not an rpg which is disappointing. Probably gonna be like god of war or assasins creed. No build customization every one on the same path, probably a skill tree or some shit

basically my current hold fast with this game. Is it gonna allow any customization? Or we stuck with the same damn weapons? Same damn armour? Can we customize?

Don’t care at all so long as the combat system is excellent which from everything I’ve seen looks incredible.

Don’t care at all so long as the combat system is excellent which from everything I’ve seen looks incredible.
Plus activision and no multiplayer I’m hoping for the best expecting the worst I mean activision for Christ sakes

Plus activision and no multiplayer I’m hoping for the best expecting the worst I mean activision for Christ sakes

Ohh yeah Actvision the big bad brand of gaming... that's now owned by Blizzard which is arguably the best game company in the world.

Ohh yeah Actvision the big bad brand of gaming... that's now owned by Blizzard which is arguably the best game company in the world.
activision sucks call of duty sucks, how do you think they are putting a new call of duty game every year? No aaa games just same old shit new skin.dummy’s are paying 60 bucks for basically a dlc with new maps

Oh yeah f-ck activision and their micro transactions

looks insane

I played some demon's souls and bloodborne honestly not the biggest fan of the series, but I'll try this one for sure.

They’re just the publisher, From isn’t some studio they acquired. I’m not too worried about it.

I heard the guy voicing the Japanese version of the protagonist might be the same guy that voices Guts (I think it was Vaati who said it?)

Miyazaki still fanboying Berserk something fierce haha

this is why Im not pre ordering and waiting to see what people say a couple weeks after the release

looks insane

I played some demon's souls and bloodborne honestly not the biggest fan of the series, but I'll try this one for sure.
damn bloodborne might be one of the best RPGs of all time IMO. the combat system at least

lets try not to over hype them? Activition are a bunch of lazy ass bastards. And please dont use call of duty as an example .

activision sucks call of duty sucks, how do you think they are putting a new call of duty game every year? No aaa games just same old shit new skin.dummy’s are paying 60 bucks for basically a dlc with new maps

Activision is just the publisher, they don't develop Call of Duty lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo also I don't play COD and notice I mentioned Blizzard, do some detective work and figure out what side I lean towards in Activision Blizzard.

lets try not to over hype them? Activition are a bunch of lazy ass bastards. And please dont use call of duty as an example .

Activision don't develop Call of Duty. They own the studios that create COD and they cycle between each studio every few games or so, that's why every 3 or 4 years the game actually has a change in style. Activision are merely publishers. It would be quite hard to overhype Blizzard who are arguably the best game company in the world....

People really need to learn the difference between developers, publishers and read up on how much each has to say when it comes to the creative control of the intellectual property at hand. I have zero doubts that Miyazaki ran a tight ship when he signed this contract.

Back