Senate Judiciary opens probe into Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery case

Hans Gruber

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Maybe someone should tell the Senate not to waste their time on this because the same band of ne'erdowell sherdoggers that are wrong about absolutely everything says that there is nothing to see here?

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...-probe-into-obama-era-russian-nuclear-bribery

From the link:

"The Senate Judiciary Committee has launched a full-scale probe into a Russian nuclear bribery case, demanding several federal agencies disclose whether they knew the FBI had uncovered the corruption before the Obama administration in 2010 approved a controversial uranium deal with Moscow."

Everyone that was so outraged at phony Russian collusion (that there was no evidence of) is now denying that there was any Russian collusion from Hillary even though evidence is staring them right in the face? I am sure that things like Bill's speaking fee doubling from 250K to 500K for his speeches in Russia after this deal was just another coincidence.

I am giving you Low IQ Low-T betas a chance at redemption. Why? Because I pity you. No brawn and no brains? Doesn't seem fair does it? As a child I thought the weakling rejects of society had brains like those lovable losers from Revenge of the Nerds. Thanks for shattering that childhood belief.

To redeem yourselves in my eyes all you have to type in response is "I backed the wrong candidate. I am so ashamed"

If you don't want to type it then just copy and paste. You're welcome.

I am giving you Low IQ Low-T betas a chance at redemption. Why? Because I pity you. No brawn and no brains? Doesn't seem fair does it? As a child I thought the weakling rejects of society had brains like those lovable losers from Revenge of the Nerds. Thanks for shattering that childhood belief.
<mma4>

Maybe someone should tell the Senate not to waste their time on this because the same band of ne'erdowell sherdoggers that are wrong about absolutely everything says that there is nothing to see here?

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...-probe-into-obama-era-russian-nuclear-bribery

From the link:

"The Senate Judiciary Committee has launched a full-scale probe into a Russian nuclear bribery case, demanding several federal agencies disclose whether they knew the FBI had uncovered the corruption before the Obama administration in 2010 approved a controversial uranium deal with Moscow."

Everyone that was so outraged at phony Russian collusion (that there was no evidence of) is now denying that there was any Russian collusion from Hillary even though evidence is staring them right in the face? I am sure that things like Bill's speaking fee doubling from 250K to 500K for his speeches in Russia after this deal was just another coincidence.

To redeem yourselves in my eyes all you have to type in response is "I backed the wrong candidate. I am so ashamed"

Robert Mueller was head of FBI at the time?

It will be interesting to see how much down play the media does with this.

Zv6iCW2.gif

Midterms gonna be fun.

If I were Trump, in 2025 when I left office I’d start giving speeches in Russia for $1 just to troll the lefty wingnuts. :D

But on the flip side, if I were Obama, I’d buy a house in UAE to watch all the righties coming unglued. I guess I’m just an asshole.

Last edited:
Sadly, nothing will come of this, because nobody in Washington will ever be held accountable.

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

If there truly is any information that could cause a real problem for the legacy of Obama it will never willingly be provided by the current established powers in Washington. Not even from Republican's who would likely use it as a "behind closed doors" bargaining chip for concessions.

yeah but what about hillary's emails?

what about nixon's telegrams?

what about the crows washington sent to benedict arnold??

i want muh drama!!!!! i am an american and the government is trying to kill me!

i meant pigeons... got asoiaf on my mind, currently reading

im sure this definitely-not-politically-motivated senate probe into hillary will turn out different than the last 8.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ian-nuclear-bribery-cleared-to-testify-before

FBI informant in Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery cleared to testify before Congress

Gullible Hillary supporters who fell for the fake Trump-Russian scandal.

Trump is right. I am tired of winning. So repetitive. I was right countless times during the election and beyond while the same group of reprobates were wrong time and time again. How is it possible never to learn one damn thing from your mountains and mountains of mistakes?

There is still time to repent and admit how ashamed you are of yourselves.

Hans has mercy.

It's karma for all that bullshit about a Trump Russia collusion which you know is mostly fake news.

Shame that people in politics cant have positive relations with Russia without being treated as a criminal.

Look at all the people RussiaToday has on their show. Is Ron Paul a kremlin puppet?

Back