Senate Tax Bill Passes - at 2:00 AM (EST)

Of course there will be cuts. It's been the GOP's go-to tactic for a while now. First you cut taxes (and, subsequently, revenue), than you claim there's a budget problem and the only way to fix it is to cut welfare.
Predictable indeed.

How about if we just institute universal healthcare for everyone in the US, so we all get the same plan that Senators and Congressmen get? We can pay for it with cost controls, some actual reasonable tax reform, and eliminating the pensions of all the members of congress. Deal?
Cost controls are what actually need to be implemented
that way HC is actually semi affordable for everyone, but seeing as every step of the medical process contributes towards campaigns good luck w/ that. Simply paying for people's care, while it continues to not only be expensive as hell but rise in cost, is patently absurd. Even more so when you don't have the tax rates congruent w/ the countries that do provide that type of HC

If they didn't force me to pay when i didn't need it, i wouldn't care as much. But then when one simply looks at the obesity rate and smoking rate among the poor...well ya. I don't feel too bad about not wanting to support those people.

do you understand just horrible your tax cut has to be for americans to hate it?

Back