September 11th

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
September 11th

I will always remember that day. its literally burned into my small brain.

how can people be so evil?

jet-fuel-can-amp-039-t-melt-steal-beams_o_4893485.jpg

Sad day for the world. Worst day ever for Americans.

On the odd occasion I still see the images of people jumping that we all witnessed live on the TV. It was like watching an end of the world action movie. Only difference was, this was real

Last edited:
I’m gonna make bacon and smash the matriarchy.

<Baelish01>

When ppl feel you did them wrong they want to get back at ya

I still find it hard to believe Arabs hijacked Pentagon airspace with boxcutters.

But that's just me.

Never forget that day,even yet a mosque was built nearby on the ashes of the victims until they decided to “change” it to something else.

I still find it hard to believe Arabs hijacked Pentagon airspace with boxcutters.

But that's just me.

on the plane itself, what could have been done to stop them?

sure, some people could have rushed them, but that would take the right kind of people. "who's going first" kind of thing. everyone waiting on someone else to do something until its too late.

I'm more upset with Sept 11th today because of the political fallout.

It ruined privacy as a human right and liberty. Nobody respects the right to privacy anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad day for the world. Worst day ever for Americans.
I would argue that Pearl Harbor was worse. I might argue the first battle that kicked off the Civil War was worse. Don't get me wrong, 9/11 was truly awful for this nation and so many of its peoples who lost their lives or loved ones.

So should I use the same logic tRUmp defenders do to defend Russian hacking of our election to say we've blown up the middle east so it's ok for them to blow us up?

The twin towers were cans with Andrei arlovksi esque chins for steal beams.

A real skyscraper would have have taken a shot like that.

There, I said it

But that's just me.

Well, did they not also have fake bombs strapped to them as well? I could see that causing some hesitation.

It's because of our freedoms that they hate us

So it's in our best interest to give our freedoms away

To be safe

It's because of our freedoms that they hate us

So it's in our best interest to give our freedoms away

To be safe

its not that simple. why do they not attack japan, or south korea? both free and wealthy countries.

But that's just me.
Trump would have ran in, unarmed.

Back