September 11th

I don't remember any of it.

KfdUXyQ.gif

The wars that developed after September 11th also caused a lot of strife, turmoil, and mourning basically the world over. The Coalition Forces took losses, the insurgents took losses, Americans took losses, and the locals of the countries we occupied took losses. It had a global impact. The really sad part?...…

A lot of the high level targets take refuge in countries where we don't have a presence. Who is left?...…..

The local man from the village doing as the insurgents tell him, so he takes up arms against the Americans to prevent his kidnapped daughter from being sold into a sex trafficking ring.

It's all messed up. I try not to have animosity towards my enemies. "Good guy" is a relative term depending on who you're asking. How many fathers wouldn't do the same thing to bring their daughter back? We ignore the human element. I just pray the world can learn to cooperate with each other, because we all live here.
I'm not saying the scenario you mentioned never took place but I served 3 tours in Afghanistan. Out of the 100 or so PUCs (personnel under custody) that we caught doing stupid things (planting roadside bombs, approaching a checkpoint and pushing a button that failed to detonate their bomb vest, running out of ammo while attacking US forces and then surrendering etc etc etc etc etc)), that was NEVER the case. They just did it on their own free will. To be fair, a few of them had no clue the 9/11 attacks ever happened. Terrorists orgs just told them we were there for no good reason.

I'm not saying the scenario you mentioned never took place but I served 3 tours in Afghanistan. Out of the 100 or so PUCs (personnel under custody) that we caught doing stupid things (planting roadside bombs, approaching a checkpoint and pushing a button that failed to detonate their bomb vest, running out of ammo while attacking US forces and then surrendering etc etc etc etc etc)), that was NEVER the case. They just did it on their own free will. To be fair, a few of them had no clue the 9/11 attacks ever happened. Terrorists orgs just told them we were there for no good reason.

That was very informative. Thank you.

You are horrible at this. Why do you insist on wasting our time with these flunky attempts at making some kind of point?
If it is not Jenga I bet you like playing some Monopoly.

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. I am sure you get it.
tenor.gif

206ec27e4d00ac16c8f8e43f62872a2b28a1cb3a_hq.jpg

If it is not Jenga I bet you like playing some Monopoly.

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. I am sure you get it.
tenor.gif

206ec27e4d00ac16c8f8e43f62872a2b28a1cb3a_hq.jpg

It took you nearly 6 months, and still this is the best you could muster.

Please call your dad and ask him why he's such a failure.

Last edited:
Saddest day in my lifetime. I was only 12 at the time. It was a horrible situation to be in and it still has devastating effects on americans today (especially those who witnessed it first-hand). Some are still suffering from the effects of the rescue effort. Others struggle mentally.

America is probably the most targeted and hated nation in the world.

The twin towers were cans with Andrei arlovksi esque chins for steal beams.

A real skyscraper would have have taken a shot like that.

There, I said it

Have to admit though, they were two majestic buildings. Very plain in design but spectacular and breathtaking at the same time.

152315-004-46391167.jpg

Does anyone remember that evil minded Americans used 9/11 as an excuse to murder a million Iraqis? That they ruined generations of people in that part of the world using 9/11 as their excuse? 3000 American dead is sad indeed but pales in comparison to the death and suffering of innocent millions caused by America after 9/11.

The twin towers were cans with Andrei arlovksi esque chins for steal beams.

A real skyscraper would have have taken a shot like that.

There, I said it
You're saying what everyone is thinking, trust me.

Saddest day in my lifetime. I was only 12 at the time. It was a horrible situation to be in and it still has devastating effects on americans today (especially those who witnessed it first-hand). Some are still suffering from the effects of the rescue effort. Others struggle mentally.

I was in NYC when it happened. In Queens. My cousin worked in one of the towers and was just getting off the subway when the first plane hit. By the time she got back home in Queens she was a changed person and hasn't really recovered fully.

America is probably the most targeted and hated nation in the world.

How many American military bases in foreign lands? Over a 1000 in at least 70 countries with several hundred thousand American personnel. You know how many military bases the rest of the countries of the world combined have on foreign soil? Far less than 100. There is a reason for all those American military bases around the world. Domination and hegemony.

I was in NYC when it happened. In Queens. My cousin worked in one of the towers and was just getting off the subway when the first plane hit. By the time she got back home in Queens she was a changed person and hasn't really recovered fully.

How many American military bases in foreign lands? Over a 1000 in at least 70 countries with several hundred thousand American personnel. You know how many military bases the rest of the countries of the world combined have on foreign soil? Far less than 100. There is a reason for all those American military bases around the world. Domination and hegemony.
Didn't know it was that many!

<JagsKiddingMe>

@the ambush Why you bumping this thread, yet adding nothing to the thread?

I remember being in math class thinking the first airplane had to have hit on accident, because surely no one would attack the US using planes. That is when the second plane hit and it really sunk in that I was watching the US be attacked on our own soil. Watching and knowing that thousands of people were dying right in front of me on national TV was so unreal, hell it still is when I think about it.

So I only read about half the thread and gotta run, but I have one question for either side of this debate. I've never found a logic answer to this, and it's the reason why I will always lean towards something more happened that we are unaware of.

How, logically, did WTC Building 7 collapse??? There has never been in the history of fire damage (admitted by NIST) a building collapse vertically due to fire damage on the roof and upper portions of anything close to that size. WTC Building 7 collapses due to ricochet a block away from the planes catching the building on fire up top??? The only other building to fall with all those buildings around?? Due to office furniture catching on fire???? The official story on this part sounds like a child wrote it, and if there is a logical or technical answer as to why this caused the building to collapse, in the way it collapsed, that makes more sense than "office furniture caught on fire due to debris that ricocheted around the block landing only on this building causing a vertical collapse" please share.

It is the one answer that has eluded me all these years and makes me feel like the official story can't be trusted as reliable.

How dare you not believe the official account. It was used to spy on Americans and surround Iran

Who cares about Iran? Who doesn’t trust the American people ?

I have a feeling youd do the same if the US was invaded. Even if the US government was rotten. Even if the US government started it with a mass attack that killed 1000s of people.

Dont get me wrong, i hope they lose as much as anyone but at the end of the day, humans are humans. To add to that bit about some not knowing about 9/11, i remember early on in the war like weeks after the us started bombing the taliban, they interviewed some northern alliance guy and the reporter asks something like 'so how goes the fight against al qaeda' and the other fighter behind him says in Dari 'ee alqaeda qee ast?' (Who is this al qaeda guy?)

Back