Serena Williams Beats by Dre commercial

I always thought the one they did with Richard Sherman a few years back was suspect as hell. This lends credence. People profiting off of inflated cases of legit social issues.

7b7980e59f67b30051b8aa5cf0dd98c1.jpg

This is a mannish looking lady that would get it.
I think you'll find that you'd get it,regardless of wether you wanted it or not.

She's dug her own grave with this SJW bullshit.

Not even I'm defending her now. Cba.

Sister too.

serena-williams-2012.jpg
First thing I saw are the muscles, but holy fuck that jaw line.

No way in hell is she not full of roids, also LOL at those forearms, they are bigger than Rambo’s.

First thing I saw are the muscles, but holy fuck that jaw line, no way in hell is she not full of roids, those forearms are bigger than Rambo’s

She's packin'
52912_Williams_25__122_454lo.jpg

Nas is a bitch.

Serena is a PED using SJW.

Those drag queens don't make me want to buy headphones.

Why is there a coronation followed by Niki Minaj yelling some bullshit?

What edge lord asshole fresh out film school made this?

It only guarantees I'll never buy any beats.

I get it. She is showing the viewer the tug of war between her expectations of being a mom with those of being the best women's tennis play of all time.

However, where are the scenes of the commercial where it shows her nanny, nutritionist, publicist, and personal assistant(s)?

I think the commercial is powerful and thought provoking. It's a battle between good and evil and everything that Nas, Minaj and that drag queen dropped was some of the truest shit I've ever heard. Pure poetry from a verbal and visual standpoint.

Bravo.

Wait, hold up...you’re telling me that isn’t Dre himself?

Also, this shit has to stop. She’s a cheater, both from a PED standpoint (peep the story about her hiding in the panic room from a drug test) and having her coach admit to assisting her with hand signals. At least have the goddamn commercial make some sense.

The real eye-opener for me was seeing the comparison between her and the greatest male players. She is easily bigger than Djok and Fed. It's fucking ridiculous, and just impossible without some tomfoolery.

I get it. She is showing the viewer the tug of war between her expectations of being a mom with those of being the best women's tennis play of all time.

However, where are the scenes of the commercial where it shows her nanny, nutritionist, publicist, and personal assistant(s)?

It's funny because there is no actual tug of war. She is no longer the best womens tennis player in the world. Her place as the GOAT is solidified and she will always be a mother.

Also she's probably worth 100 Million plus, and has a support staff at home and with tennis of such a high quality that most people can't even conceive.

So yeah.. She can save it.

And Shertards still claim they're not sexist and racist. What compels you guys to be circle jerk over someone just because you don't find her attractive? Guaranteed you insecure cucks would be begging her for an autograph if you ever had the honor of being in her presence.

Nas is a bitch.

Serena is a PED using SJW.

Those drag queens don't make me want to buy headphones.

Why is there a coronation followed by Niki Minaj yelling some bullshit?

What edge lord asshole fresh out film school made this?

It only guarantees I'll never buy any beats.

Wakand Forever

And Shertards still claim they're not sexist and racist. What compels you guys to be circle jerk over someone just because you don't find her attractive? Guaranteed you insecure cucks would be begging her for an autograph if you ever had the honor of being in her presence.
Aw shit, the angry white knight showing up right on schedule.

{<jordan}

tumblr_n6ohkuiu761srrdx1o1_500.png

Back