Sergey Pavlovich now a free agent

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Can't be a great sign that FNG is letting he and Krylov go. If the Ufc isn't ran by complete morons they will sign him. It's like getting Fedor, Crocop, or Stipe before their prime. He could be the champ at some point and is probably top ten, in talent, immediately.

Please UFC, for the love of God sign this dude

Please UFC, for the love of God sign this dude

Right how fucking frustrating would it be if he became the next Fedor and the Ufc couldn't get him signed either.

His manager being Ali Abdulaziz is a good sign though. Hes got a pretty good relationship with the Ufc.

Pavlovich is the probably the biggest free agent right now, UFC and Bellator better keep a watchfulful eyes on him and sign him.

I hope sign with Bellator

To fight who Matt Mitrione, Nelson and Kongo?

Yea sounds way more interesting than
Vs Stipe
Vs Volkov
Vs Blaydes
Vs Jds
Vs Reem
vs Lewis
Vs Ngannou
Vs Werdum
Vs Tai
Vs Hunt
Vs Willis

i heard Khabib's father who's coaching him at Eagles MMA is really pushing him to UFC

I am not too high on Pavlovich, but he is fun. Hope he gets a UFC fight.

UFC is going to lowball him because hes never been in the WWF.

I expect him to sign with a Russian Promotion.

I think he'll end up in the ufc. I dont think he's great honestly but like you said this may be before his prime

UFC is going to lowball him because hes never been in the WWF.

I expect him to sign with a Russian Promotion.

Which one ??? Apparently Russian MMA is dead

So rumor is Ufc is very close to signing Pavlovich. At least according to Fng's president.

Right how fucking frustrating would it be if he became the next Fedor and the Ufc couldn't get him signed either.

His manager being Ali Abdulaziz is a good sign though. Hes got a pretty good relationship with the Ufc.
he aint the next fedor ill tell ya that, lol.

hes good, but closer to another ivanov rather than the next fedor.

Back