SERGIO MARTINEZ-JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ JR REMATCH SET FOR NOVEMBER 17TH IN VEGAS (DAZN)

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.boxingtalk.com/pag/article.php?aid=36071

Former middleweight king Sergio Martinez is apparently coming out of retirement for another big paycheck against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. The bout is expected to take place in Las Vegas on November 17th. DAZN will stream the event. Longtime Martinez representative Sampson Lewkowicz seemed concerned for the former champ's health, telling Boxingtalk, "I have nothing to do with this fight. I no longer represent my idol Sergio Martinez, but I am totally against this decision."

*Not sure if this is a joke* lol

Last edited:
an incredibly intriguing matchup.

Why Sergio? Just why? You already wiped the fucking floor with Chavez Jr. and it was your last great performance. Please stay retired and sexy. You fuck up that knee anymore and you might need a legh amputated.

Calling bullshit on it though....

First May-Pac 2 and now this? It’s the year if the rematch (that no one asked for)!

This isn’t what I imagined when DAZN announced they’d be bidding on other non-Matchroom fights. Oh well, the must have got rights cheaply and by default. Surely no one else wants to air this shit.

JccJr is going to beat the shit out of him and i dont mind seeing it.

Isnt Liddell-Ortiz 3 around that time too?
I think ill be getting that too

Surely NAC isn't going to sanction this shit show?

Back