SERGIO MARTINEZ-JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ JR REMATCH SET FOR NOVEMBER 17TH IN VEGAS (DAZN)

This isn’t what I imagined when DAZN announced they’d be bidding on other non-Matchroom fights. Oh well, the must have got rights cheaply and by default. Surely no one else wants to air this shit.

Actually Chavez Jr is an Eddie Hearn guy.

Actually Chavez Jr is an Eddie Hearn guy.
I didn’t know that. That’s an odd signing, but I guess he can be used to build up a future star somewhere down the road.

I didn’t know that. That’s an odd signing, but I guess he can be used to build up a future star somewhere down the road.

Hearn has Jacobs, I’d expect that Danny will eat up JCC Jr. for a payday when Jr. wins this.

Christ. JCC should win this based on not being a 3-year retired boxer with shit knees. But I can’t help but feel like he will find a way to lose. His dad should stay away - not because he gives bad advice but because he gives great advice that Jr. seems to resent and ignore.

Oh no. @Seano still has a chance to be right.......... This is even worse than I thought.

Last edited:
Hearn has Jacobs, I’d expect that Danny will eat up JCC Jr. for a payday when Jr. wins this.

Christ. JCC should win this based on not being a 3-year retired boxer with shit knees. But I can’t help but feel like he will find a way to lose. His dad should stay away - not because he gives bad advice but because he gives great advice that Jr. seems to resent and ignore.
So Jacobs/Chavez Jr will headline one of the Matchroom US cards I suppose. Unfortunately, I’ll miss the beatdown because we don’t get the US shows in Canada. Or maybe we do. Who knows? I think we get 16 shows as opposed to the 32 the Americans get.

So Jacobs/Chavez Jr will headline one of the Matchroom US cards I suppose. Unfortunately, I’ll miss the beatdown because we don’t get the US shows in Canada. Or maybe we do. Who knows? I think we get 16 shows as opposed to the 32 the Americans get.

Get a decent VPN connection. If you’re just up north the speed difference should be negligible.

Back