Sergio Ramos Pays Homage to Colin McgreGoat

lmao that seems likea lot of effort for whats essentially an inevitable outcome. Couldn't wait october to post this in every conor thread?

<mma4>
A lot of effort? That took 2 minutes to make lol.

Don't worry, we'll get the real ones in october.

A lot of effort? That took 2 minutes to make lol.

Don't worry, we'll get the real ones in october.

i just started playing around with photoshop recently so im not on that level yet lmao

Hes a bigger cunt than Conor. Giving it the 'I dont give a fuck walk ' but throws himself to the floor at the slightest touch. Massive bender.

It's not about who did it first it's about who made it known around the world.

giphy.gif
WWE is American, Conor is Irish.....doesn’t that mean it was seen around the world when Vince did it, since Conor copied it like many of his other acts?

Last edited:
i just started playing around with photoshop recently so im not on that level yet lmao
I just cut out Khabib's head from another photo and placed it over Nate's. The lighting happened to match. No real work.

WWE is American, Conor is Irish.....doesn’t that mean it was seen around the world when avince did it, since Conor copied it like many of his other acts?

Conor came up with the move himself. He doesn't care about the WWE.

No one watch WWE these days so they forgot about Vince's douche walk but McCregor is reviving it and encouraging douchebag attitude and it seems people are following him.

Whoever does that deserved to get punched in the face.

Do you use photoshop? Lol

Taking the head from one photo and placing it over the head on another photo, clicking save.

That literally takes 2 minutes.

But i'll take it as a compliment.

Do you use photoshop? Lol

Taking the head from one photo and placing it over the head on another photo, clicking save.

That literally takes 2 minutes.
Wow i just took another look and ya i didn't notice it was just his head on Diaz body and i don't know how i missed that.

Lol@the idiot who thinks Conor McGregor invented that.
He didn’t but I don’t recall so many people copying it when vince McMahon was doing it. Logic says it has been brought to their attention by Conor hence why they are now doing it too

Wow i just took another look and ya i didn't notice it was just his head on Diaz body and i don't know how i missed that.
It's funny, you're the second person to comment the same thing.

I guess the color of Khabib's head from the photo I took happened to blend with the lighting and Diaz's body pretty well.

He didn’t but I don’t recall so many people copying it when vince McMahon was doing it. Logic says it has been brought to their attention by Conor hence why they are now doing it too

You need professional help. Medication should be an option.

The video I posted is wayy funnier lmao: )

Sure but it's the exact same concept, just more refined. I use to diss people in the heavies by whipping up these shoops in the middle of arguments all the time. I even have the template saved to speed things up because I was making so many of them

Bottom line, it's a really old meme and I've moved past it.
1qh6.gif

Back