Sergio Ramos Pays Homage to Colin McgreGoat

Sure but it's the exact same concept, just more refined. I use to diss people in the heavies by whipping up these shoops in the middle of arguments all the time. I even have the template saved to speed things up because I was making so many of them

Bottom line, it's a really old meme and I've moved past it.
1qh6.gif

Laughing is timeless. There is never an expiration date on a great meme.

The one I posted is the BEST version of it. Just thought I would share since the OP had that other meme. It's always hilarious.

You honestly just sound hurt that you weren't the one to come up with the best version of that concept lol. Yours were honestly kind of meh. Just relax friend: ) come join and laugh !

It's not about who did it first it's about who made it known around the world.

giphy.gif

Everyone knew of it when Vince did it. Just cuz Conor fanboys believe Conor made it popular does not mean it is actually true.

Fuck Ramos

Stupid fucks went on to lose that match anyway

Everyone knew of it when Vince did it. Just cuz Conor fanboys believe Conor made it popular does not mean it is actually true.

Yeah everyone over the age of 60, maybe. Conor is vastly more well known among the younger demo. He is the present, Vince is the past.

Yeah everyone over the age of 60, maybe. Conor is vastly more well known among the younger demo. He is the present, Vince is the past.

So you think everyone who watches WWE (which is more than UFC) are all over 60? Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

why do people keep thinking this is Mcgregors walk? this is Vince McMahons millionaire walk that he has been doing for 10yrs.....

Ramos is a piece of shit. Real Madrid is a piece of shit.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Funny thing is, McGregor did this thinking he was so advanced, inventing this new stretch/warmup technique... lol

{<jordan}

Even better, his idiotic fan base believed it to be amazing as well...
giphy.gif
Did he?

Coz I can recall Conor specifically talking about Rickson doing it years ago.

EachThisAztecant-small.gif

Ramos will always have a special place in my heart for armbarring Mo Salah and making Liverpool fans cry

Its nice to have Conor back. Love him or hate him, people go ape shit.

Funny thing is, McGregor did this thinking he was so advanced, inventing this new stretch/warmup technique... lol

{<jordan}

Even better, his idiotic fan base believed it to be amazing as well...
giphy.gif
oh stop you bitter little goof, conor already said he got it from vince mcmahon, nothing to do with some advanced warm up or whatever the fuck.

i love how conor haters think they can talk shit about conor fans when you guys are more obsessed with the guy, make shit up, and are just straight up dumb.

Fuck that Ramos that silly cunt. He deserves a kick right between in his legs. That Piece of shit cunt. Costa should have stomped his head in the super cup while he had his chance.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Back