Serial Adulterer, Trump has another women he cheated with on Melania

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-black-racist-playboy-affair-809013

Also Trump sounds like a cuck, Talking about big black dick.

I took my marriage vows in front of God and cheating on your wife is lying to God.
I can't trust a leader who lies to God.

donald-trump-bible-little-big-lies.gif

I am surprised it did not catch on fire.
I will give Trump credit he conned the religious right.

I'm sure the FBI is investigating it thoroughly.

Meanwhile, domestic terrorists and school shooters "slip through the cracks".

Can't spare an agent to interview the guy who said "I'm going to be a school shooter", but they can spare 100+ agents to investigate Trump disrespecting some crack whore in the back of a limousine by suggesting she might like big black dick.

Last edited:
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-black-racist-playboy-affair-809013

Also Trump sounds like a cuck, Talking about big black dick.

I took my marriage vows in front of God and cheating on your wife is lying to God.
I can't trust a leader who lies to God.

donald-trump-bible-little-big-lies.gif

I am surprised it did not catch on fire.
I will give Trump credit he conned the religious right.

Been telling yall this for a year now.

He aint cheating when its an agreement.

And Melania has been getting her back blown out by Deontay Wilder every other friday.

They are swingers that think they can keep it a secret while in the wh.

Billionaire getting laid?

I’m shocked...

Not all billionaires appeal to the Christian Right based on some sort of biblical moral superiority. The extra marital affairs aren't the issue, the lying is.

Not all billionaires appeal to the Christian Right based on some sort of biblical moral superiority. The extra marital affairs aren't the issue, the lying is.

There is no issue. It’s just another day of the lefts tantrum.

Typical cuckservative....See a White women with a black guy, and automatically think the White women is with the black guy cuz she likes BBC.

This explains why the Right Wingers are against refugees/migrants........Sad.

The hypocrisy from the Christian Right is off the charts regarding politics, however, thankfully, their numbers will only continue to dwindle and dwindle.

Can't spare an agent to interview the guy who said "I'm going to be a school shooter", but they can spare 100+ agents to investigate Trump disrespecting some crack whore in the back of a limousine by suggesting she might like big black dick.

The FBI wasn't mentioned once in the article.....This is journalism.

You and trump should talk about big black dicks...Seems like something you would both enjoy talking about.

School shooters you were in a hurry to make up antifa bs about. Should disband your account.

And now here you are trying to deflect and derail from Trumps mess ups.

LMFAO @ yall that try to bring up his religion.

Like slave owners didnt recite bible verses when scolding their wives or fucking their house slaves.

Cuckoldry and Christianity go hand in hand.

Think about it.

Typical cuckservative....See a White women with a black guy, and automatically think the White women is with the black guy cuz she likes BBC.

Haha.

<Kobe213>

There was literally a thread where right wingers were complaining about too many black dudes on daytime tv.

What the fuck is with White guys in America ? Stop obsessing over black mens private parts. Weirdos.

You guys are spreading this trash through the internet, we have some wallies in the UK now who are fascinated with black men and their little friends too.

So weird, so insecure.

Intentional derail attempt #42,000 from one of the war rooms shittiest posters. The mods need to be a bit more liberal with the banhammer.

Back