Serial Adulterer, Trump has another women he cheated with on Melania

Correlation doesn't automatically imply causation.
That's absolutely true, but shit can't go off the rails in the exact way like half the populations said it would for the exact reasons, then fall back on "causation doesn't equal causation". How many coincidences were you hoping for?

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-black-racist-playboy-affair-809013

Also Trump sounds like a cuck, Talking about big black dick.

I took my marriage vows in front of God and cheating on your wife is lying to God.
I can't trust a leader who lies to God.

donald-trump-bible-little-big-lies.gif

I am surprised it did not catch on fire.
I will give Trump credit he conned the religious right.

Hey buddy,

Sorry to break it to you but all the shit in the bible is about as real as Lord of the Rings.

Your imaginary friend God has bigger things to worry about than who Donald Trump is fucking I hope. Or does he work for TMZ on the side?

Btw, pretty much every one of your "great Presidents" was a serial philanderer. JFK? Yup. Roosevelt? Yup. Washington? Yup.

Hey buddy,

Sorry to break it to you but all the shit in the bible is about as real as Lord of the Rings.

Your imaginary friend God has bigger things to worry about than who Donald Trump is fucking I hope. Or does he work for TMZ on the side?

Btw, pretty much every one of your "great Presidents" was a serial philanderer. JFK? Yup. Roosevelt? Yup. Washington? Yup.
Doesn’t count
Trump

This is it! That serial liar and serial golfer is going down this time. He’s also a serial tv watcher from what I’ve heard.

Well Hillary was 1st lady also. So far Hillary has more political accomplishments than Melania.
In regards to achieving their goals as expressed by you, I mean.

You honestly believe that?

Trump isn't a good enough liar to fool anyone with a functioning brain cell.

It's possible that Melania is incredibly stupid, but it's so easy to tell that Trump is a ridiculously full of shit person.

I have an incredibly hard time believing that Melania didn't know Trump's character.

Narcissists are experts as gaslighting those close to them.

I agree it seems preposterous, but I have some sympathy for Melania. Her reactions after the Stormy and this new affair came to light indicate it was news to her too.

lol

if it was a democrat, the right wing pundit smear campaign would be full of fake outrage. moaning over the loss of traditional values in leadership. the downfall of morality begins at the top blah blah blah

instead, the puppet pull string excuses come out..."locker room talk" and "well hes a billionaire."

the guy said "two corinthians" at liberty university and still got the evangelical vote lol. wtf

He also said his "Vietnam" was trying not to get any STD's in the 80's because of all the sex he was having.

How many mulligans will he keep getting from Evangelicals?

He also said his "Vietnam" was trying not to get any STD's in the 80's because of all the sex he was having.

Instead of avoiding agent orange, Trump became agent orange.

Come on, man. Show respect to a brave soldier. No need to be jealous just because Trump's military school gave him more training than you got when you went through Basic;)

Come on, man. Show respect to a brave soldier. No need to be jealous just because Trump's military school gave him more training than you got when you went through Basic;)

th

Back