Serial Killer Claims to Have Killed 90 People

These guys just say this sort of shit to get the coppers to chase their own tails

The shit-bag is 78. He wants to leave a, "legacy". Claiming these kind of numbers puts him in the Major League of serial killers. It's possible he's killed a large number of women. If he moved around a lot, most of his victims were sex-workers and a lot of his kills happened before DNA testing became widespread, he could rack up a considerable body count. It could just as easily be bullshit. Murder is easy for this shit-bag; how hard do you think lying is?:rolleyes:

I've never understood the fascination with serial killers. The vast majority are pathetic cowards who prey on women, children and the sick or elderly. Not just for the sexual thrill, but because those types of victims are the easiest to subdue and kill.

The iceman kuklinski was rumored to boast his numbers also

I have just spent the last hour watching youtube videos on unsolved serial killings. Should be a good read.

Do you have any other link? It won't open because of the reign im in.
Lol same. Just got through watching videos about unsolved murders and fucked up experiments.

Thank you very much. I'm not calling BS on his death toll number, as there's not enough information on him yet. But I do recall either Ottis toole or Henry Lee lucas claiming to of killed 300 people and police not believing them.

A lot of killers do this for the rep, I guess. H. H. Holmes claimed to have killed some people that they later proved weren't even dead lol.

A lot of killers do this for the rep, I guess. H. H. Holmes claimed to have killed some people that they later proved weren't even dead lol.
I have watched documentary's on the Ice man Richard Kuklinski. Lots of "experts" said he is a egotistical fantasist who is most likely adding numbers. Sure I believe he killed plenty, but not the numbers he claimed.
And the hhh homles, he was known to make fraudulent claims on peoples deaths / wills.

The iceman kuklinski was rumored to boast his numbers also

Althougj he did boosy or may have an over inflated memory of it, he still did a shit ton of hits and spaz murders. Cold as ice, dude even shanke dhis own wife. Oddly he loves his kids and never harmed or would harm them even though they hate him. His documentary is interesting.

206-0 streetfighting record > 90 unconfirmed kills imo

Althougj he did boosy or may have an over inflated memory of it, he still did a shit ton of hits and spaz murders. Cold as ice, dude even shanke dhis own wife. Oddly he loves his kids and never harmed or would harm them even though they hate him. His documentary is interesting.
The crazy thing was he was still afraid of Roy Demeo and his crew. Those guys chopped up a shot ton of bodies at the Gemini lounge.

Ice Man Ted Kaczynski claimed to have way killed more than was officially verified. A lot of these dudes pump their numbers up.

Me too, its not like its hard to kill people in a cowardly way.

The shit-bag is 78. He wants to leave a, "legacy". Claiming these kind of numbers puts him in the Major League of serial killers. It's possible he's killed a large number of women. If he moved around a lot, most of his victims were sex-workers and a lot of his kills happened before DNA testing became widespread, he could rack up a considerable body count. It could just as easily be bullshit. Murder is easy for this shit-bag; how hard do you think lying is?:rolleyes:

I've never understood the fascination with serial killers. The vast majority are pathetic cowards who prey on women, children and the sick or elderly. Not just for the sexual thrill, but because those types of victims are the easiest to subdue and kill.

Most SK's are bullshit artists and kills are like dick measuring contests so take this with a grain of salt.
Well grandiosity and narcissism are two cardinal traits of psychopaths after all.

There was a dude out west (Robert Picton) who claimed to have killed like 30+ prostitutes and fed them to the pigs on his farm. I think he was only convicted on the evidence of like 6 though.

Its always a round number, isn't it? Nobody claims to kill 92 or 99.

The crazy thing was he was still afraid of Roy Demeo and his crew. Those guys chopped up a shot ton of bodies at the Gemini lounge.

If you have ever read the godfather this type of situation is explained with luca brasi. There is always someone the fearless cower from.

This might be one of the sickest guys I've heard of. Male rapist too.

I'll have to check it out when home thanks.

Killer: A Journal of Murder starring James Woods and Robert Sean Leonard. Woods gives a typically intense performance. His last line, before being executed, is exactly what the real Panzram said to the hangman,

"Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard! I could kill ten men while you're fooling around here!

It's not at all uncommon for guys to inflate their numbers when they know they are on the hook for at least one anyways.

There was that one dude from Alaska that was caught for 2 and claimed 30+. Something about him though makes me inclined to believe
This. They do it for more notoriety but also to try to get more privileges in lock up. They'll offer to tell them where another body is in exchange for some privilege.

First black serial killer ive seen.

20% of serial killers are black. Black, hispanic, Asian and white serial killers are roughly their respective percentage of the population, with blacks a bit higher than their percentage of the population.

Back