Serious petition for John 5 to be on Joe Rogan's podcast

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I seriously would want John 5 to be on JRE. Are any of you guys here part of Rogan's forums and could relay the message?

My fave of his solo work:

Rock musicians Rogan has had on his podcast: Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins, James Hetfield of Metallica, Paul Stanley of Kiss, Dan Auerbach of Black keys, Maynard Keenan of Tool 2x and David Lee Roth.

John 5 is best known as Marilyn Manson's former guitarist, currently Rob Zombie's guitarist/song co-writer.

Known as one of the best technically gifted players in mainstream rock, here is Kirk Hammett wowed by John 5:

As far as crazy Rock N Roll stories, he has a whole stockpile of them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waZc86ibuDo

John 5???

I thought that was the number of times Jones has failed a drug test.

I'll see what I can do

scorpion-mortal-kombat-animated-gif-1.gif

Twiggy Ramirez likes to grab them by the coochie. He'd be more interesting.

Good luck. I imagine he's got a long lineup of future guests already booked. Any semi-famous person wanting to promote something tries to get on there

"you better freeze that brain"
"[his music] will live on for hundreds of years"

John said that jokingly but I think he unconsciously conveyed that he was prepared for Eddie's eventual death, meaning Eddie's close friends knew he didn't have too long.

A chapter in the Bible is going to be on Rogan's podcast?

One step closer for this to happen. Before Zombie and Manson, John 5 was already the guitarist for Diamond Dave and will release an album some 23 years since the last time they worked together.

Back